text bar doesnt show to opera browser user!! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

text bar doesnt show to opera browser user!!

cute_devil
    Forumember

Male Posts : 157
    Language : english

text bar doesnt show to opera browser user!! Empty text bar doesnt show to opera browser user!!

Post by cute_devil July 21st 2008, 5:56 pm

hi mates,

I am really struggling with a problem after having my forum skin changed and upgraded to phbb version 3. In previous version opera browser user ( mobole phone ) were able to reply to the topic through their cell phone.

but recently after changing my forum skin the text bar doesnt show to 'em. text bar means the bar where im typing in right now. i have lots of users in my forum log through cell phone. so please help me help them.

Last edited by cute_devil on August 3rd 2008, 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    cute_devil
    Forumember

text bar doesnt show to opera browser user!! Empty Re: text bar doesnt show to opera browser user!!

Post by cute_devil July 21st 2008, 6:27 pm

is there any technician here who can sort out this problem?
    Caihlem
    Caihlem
    Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
    Language : English, French & Female

text bar doesnt show to opera browser user!! Empty Re: text bar doesnt show to opera browser user!!

Post by Caihlem July 21st 2008, 6:34 pm

Please wait, when someone with the answer passes, I'm sure he/she'll post it
    Meanwhile, may I remind you that double/triple posting isn't tolerated unless separated by 24 hours (Use the edit button) Wink
    cute_devil
    Forumember

Post by cute_devil July 22nd 2008, 5:24 am

ok bro...thanks that u remind me.Smile

so hw have u been? after such a long time iv seen u. did u remember me?

sori for going offtopic. ok im await to have the answer:)
    cute_devil
    Forumember

Post by cute_devil August 3rd 2008, 7:20 pm

still i havent got the solution.....guys Iv been waiting n waiting...but it appears to be a big problem in my forum.

so looking forward to get helped shortly:)