Administrator cant get to admin panel Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Administrator cant get to admin panel

Blafferty10
    Blafferty10
    Forumember

Male Posts : 161
    Language : English

Administrator cant get to admin panel Empty Administrator cant get to admin panel

Post by Blafferty10 February 1st 2007, 5:03 am

I need help.One of my fellow administrators cant find the administration panel.He can log on and everything.And he looked in the spot where the administration button should be and its not there.Does anybody what he could do to try to fix this problem?
    Cornelia
    Cornelia
    Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
    Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

Administrator cant get to admin panel Empty Re: Administrator cant get to admin panel

Post by Cornelia February 1st 2007, 5:17 pm

Hello.

Are you sure you gave him the permission and not only the rank and the membership to an admin group ?

To give the permissions : Admin Panel > User Admin > Permissions > you type the username > User level > Admin.
    Cornelia
    Cornelia
    Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
    Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

Administrator cant get to admin panel Empty Re: Administrator cant get to admin panel

Post by Cornelia June 17th 2007, 3:14 am

No news, good news Arrow Garbage