How do i restore deleted posts....i forgot my password i used for my forum creation! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
5 posters

How do i restore deleted posts....i forgot my password i used for my forum creation!

Millsberry_Forum77
    Millsberry_Forum77

Female Posts : 13
    Language : English

How do i restore deleted posts....i forgot my password i used for my forum creation! Empty How do i restore deleted posts....i forgot my password i used for my forum creation!

Post by Millsberry_Forum77 August 6th 2008, 10:40 pm

Someone deleted some stuff from my forum..the only way to get it back is to use the password you first used to create your forum...i cant remember it...what do i do?

Last edited by Millsberry_Forum77 on August 7th 2008, 1:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Millsberry_Forum77
    Millsberry_Forum77

How do i restore deleted posts....i forgot my password i used for my forum creation! Empty Re: How do i restore deleted posts....i forgot my password i used for my forum creation!

Post by Millsberry_Forum77 August 6th 2008, 11:00 pm

Can someon help? I hate being ignored
    Saurus
    Forumember

Male Posts : 789
    Language : english

How do i restore deleted posts....i forgot my password i used for my forum creation! Empty Re: How do i restore deleted posts....i forgot my password i used for my forum creation!

Post by Saurus August 7th 2008, 12:16 am

20 minutes passed between your initial post and you're "I hate being ignored" followup.

Perhaps if you'd read the sticky at the tops of the "Connection Problems forum - which is where this type of question is supposed to be posted - you'd have your answer by now.
    Luky
    Luky
    Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
    Language : Romanian, English

Post by Luky August 7th 2008, 8:27 am

Hi, your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member Wink) until you change your title for an explicit one, related to your problem Wink
    Millsberry_Forum77
    Millsberry_Forum77

Post by Millsberry_Forum77 August 7th 2008, 1:51 pm

I did...
    zakir321

Post by zakir321 August 7th 2008, 2:05 pm

You can backup your posts by using the utilities - have a look at this tutorial Wink
    Millsberry_Forum77
    Millsberry_Forum77

Post by Millsberry_Forum77 August 7th 2008, 2:29 pm

But i forgot my password!
    zakir321

Post by zakir321 August 7th 2008, 2:31 pm

Write a private message to Typlo or Eximma, they will send you a new password. Provide this data in your pm:

Eximma wrote:

Title of your message :
    - Founder password lost if you totally lost your password (to reach your forum and the tools)
    - Tools password lost if you can't reach the tools anymore (the password is the one you used when you created your forum).

The message itself :
    Indicate the url of your forum and the email you used when you created your forum :
    Forum address :
    Creation email :

If you have a doubt about the email you used, make a list of all the emails you have. Like this, you will have an immediate and a faster answer.

However, an important point : DO NOT write these two information (your forum url and the creation email) in a topic on this forum !
    Millsberry_Forum77
    Millsberry_Forum77

Post by Millsberry_Forum77 August 7th 2008, 3:00 pm

thank you!
    Millsberry_Forum77
    Millsberry_Forum77

Post by Millsberry_Forum77 August 7th 2008, 3:01 pm

it doesn't work...could someone try doing it for me?
    Nessa
    Nessa
    Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Post by Nessa August 7th 2008, 3:41 pm

Millsberry_Forum77 wrote:it doesn't work...could someone try doing it for me?

I'm sorry , I'm confused. But what doesn't work? mwii

Sunny_D suggested you PM Typlo or Eximma here with that above information in order to recieve a new password to regain access to your forum. I have just checked and their PM box's are enabled for you to send them a pm... what seems to be the problem?