Cant make new groups and see there names on forum Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

Cant make new groups and see there names on forum

paullus

Language : dutch

Cant make new groups and see there names on forum Empty Cant make new groups and see there names on forum

Post by paullus August 7th 2008, 6:55 pm

I want to make groups
    But i cant see there name's at the bottom where administrator and moderator stands's
    Help plz?
    zakir321

Language : english

Cant make new groups and see there names on forum Empty Re: Cant make new groups and see there names on forum

Post by zakir321 August 8th 2008, 1:52 pm

Have you successfully created those groups already? If yes, all left to do would be to set "Colorize usernames" to YES in "Admin panel >> Users & Groups >> User Options".
    NosStyle
    Forumember

Language : Greek

Cant make new groups and see there names on forum Empty Re: Cant make new groups and see there names on forum

Post by NosStyle October 13th 2008, 4:56 pm

Sunny_D wrote:Have you successfully created those groups already? If yes, all left to do would be to set "Colorize usernames" to YES in "Admin panel >> Users & Groups >> User Options".
    when do this adminstators disappear...can anyone help me?
    Carryn
    Active Poster

Female Posts : 1399
    Language : none.

Post by Carryn October 13th 2008, 6:38 pm

is it possible you have the admin. color set as the same color as the background?
    is the admin group hidden?