I would like an Award Icon (now only awaiting a thropie graphic) - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
+4
lamer2007
KiiD CuDii
Codyy
fireflare77
8 posters

I would like an Award Icon (now only awaiting a thropie graphic)

fireflare77
    fireflare77
    Forumember

Male Posts : 161
    Language : Cockne, English

I would like an Award Icon (now only awaiting a thropie graphic) - Page 2 Empty I would like an Award Icon (now only awaiting a thropie graphic)

Post by fireflare77 August 12th 2008, 8:21 pm

First topic message reminder :

Nature of the creation : Award Icon
    Creation size (in pixels) : See provided picture for a rough idea
    With or without animation : Without
    Background color : White
    Picture(s) link(s) : I would like an Award Icon (now only awaiting a thropie graphic) - Page 2 Award310 (I only uploaded one with animation because the still one wouldn't load)
    Text to insert : None
    Link to the font to download : None needed
    Font color : None needed
    Link of my niceboard forum : http://www.blogzone3.aforumfree.com
    Extra comments : So, the picture I've got is one of an award icon another member here (presumably) made. I've edited it to go to negative and then back again. It just kinda stops on that image. Where it stops is the picture I'd like you to base your image on. It's an odd request but I'm making an awards section for my site. I am looking for an award like this, with two main colors, about the same size, no animation, but just with the style changed a bit. If some inspiration is needed, it would be nice to have a throphy style and a ribbon style, with simple colors.

Thank you very much in advance for anything you submit, as I know I was not very specific and am probabaly asking a lot. THANKS A TON!

For a little image of what I'm planning, see this image: I would like an Award Icon (now only awaiting a thropie graphic) - Page 2 Galler10But I'm planning to add the text to your image myself.

Last edited by fireflare77 on August 13th 2008, 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total
    Jalokim
    Jalokim
    Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
    Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

I would like an Award Icon (now only awaiting a thropie graphic) - Page 2 Empty Re: I would like an Award Icon (now only awaiting a thropie graphic)

Post by Jalokim August 17th 2008, 4:47 pm

Topic bumped...
    after a very short staff meeting ... we have decided that we have had enough of cocky flamewar starters ...
    so tyhodge is now banned