Need help on putting icons in the forum description Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Need help on putting icons in the forum description

$tephon
    Forumember

Male Posts : 36
    Language : English

Need help on putting icons in the forum description Empty Need help on putting icons in the forum description

Post by $tephon August 23rd 2008, 6:25 am

Okay, So I'm trying to put icons in the forum description, like how the forumotion support forum has. Also I'm wanting to allow members to click on these icons and have them be redirected to the forum.

Example

Note: This link isn't to my forum, It's the homepage to the forumotion support page to show what I'm talking about(Hope it's alright to post this link, if not, I will remove it).

Thanks!

Last edited by $tephon on August 23rd 2008, 8:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Tilum
    Tilum
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1759

Need help on putting icons in the forum description Empty Re: Need help on putting icons in the forum description

Post by Tilum August 23rd 2008, 10:29 am

Hello,
    To be able to click on the icons you would need a code where you put your redirected URL and the image URL. I always forget this and i'm sure someone can help you.
    To put the images "in the description" you will need to go:

Admin Panel
    General
    Catergaries and Forums
    Click on the modify icon on the forum you want

Then, above the description box there will be a box saying Forum icon, in this you will need to put the URL of the image (Usually after it's been hosted)

Thanks and I hope this helped,
    Timmy
    $tephon
    Forumember

Male Posts : 36
    Language : English

Need help on putting icons in the forum description Empty Re: Need help on putting icons in the forum description

Post by $tephon August 23rd 2008, 8:20 pm

I already know what you told me, but thanks for trying! Very Happy

Anyone out there who knows how to do this?
    zakir321

Language : english

Post by zakir321 August 23rd 2008, 10:09 pm

Has been asked a million times already, please look and search before you are posting. -> [LINK]