Revenue Sharing Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Revenue Sharing

sjackson71105

Language : English

Revenue Sharing Empty Revenue Sharing

Post by sjackson71105 September 25th 2008, 2:46 am

I am currently in the process of searching for a forum hosting site that I can make a little bit of money off of. Let me explain to you what I have found so far and what I am looking for.

So far, all I have found is ForumSecure.com free forum hosting. They allow adsense revenue sharing where you just have to type in your Adsense Publisher ID in your forums ACP and half the clicks and impressions go towards your Adsense and the other half go toward ForumSecure.com's Adsense. Although this is a great way to make money (and since there are not any other forum hosts like this), I am not looking for this exactly.

This is what I am looking for: I want a forum host that will insert my AdBrite code in place of the normal ads. I am asking about AdBrite because I have been banned from AdSense. An example of what I just described can be found here but it will need to be converted so it is AdBrite instead of Adsense.

Is there any way that this host company can accommodate my needs?

Thanks,
    Spencer Jackson
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 22186
    Language : test

Revenue Sharing Empty Re: Revenue Sharing

Post by MrMario September 25th 2008, 4:20 am

Please add a poll so that other people can vote on it
    Jophy
    Jophy
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
    Language : English

Revenue Sharing Empty Re: Revenue Sharing

Post by Jophy March 31st 2013, 12:43 pm

Revenue Sharing Light-bulb-icon Suggestion Clean up

-> Old suggestions(Please feel to create a new thread for the garbaged old suggestions)
    -> Implemented & Rejected suggestions
    -> Suggestion which are currently suggested (Please use the SEARCH function)
    -> Unclear Suggestions

=> Please read the guidelines for the suggestion section: https://help.forumotion.com/t93899-suggestions-for-your-forums-how-to
    => Please take a look of the frequently suggested features for your forums:
    https://help.forumotion.com/t79095-frequently-requested-suggestions-for-your-forums

Locked & Garbaged

Revenue Sharing Modera10Jophy