how to add a image button to upload straight from users pc to forum Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

how to add a image button to upload straight from users pc to forum

julz270688

Female Posts : 6
    Language : english

how to add a image button to upload straight from users pc to forum Empty how to add a image button to upload straight from users pc to forum

Post by julz270688 September 27th 2008, 1:44 am

is there a way to make it so my user can upload pics straight from their pc to the forum???
    atm they have to have a link i.e from photopucket etc Mad
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 22186
    Language : test

how to add a image button to upload straight from users pc to forum Empty Re: how to add a image button to upload straight from users pc to forum

Post by MrMario September 27th 2008, 2:09 am

They can Post the Images in the Gallery or the Post

With the Codes

how to add a image button to upload straight from users pc to forum Link

But users cant upload them to the forum only Admin can do that
    spiritcharms
    spiritcharms
    Forumember

Female Posts : 289
    Language : English

how to add a image button to upload straight from users pc to forum Empty Re: how to add a image button to upload straight from users pc to forum

Post by spiritcharms September 27th 2008, 2:09 am

There is something to do that already in the post reply box, it is linked to servimg.com. i dont think you can change that though. with something like photobucket you have to upload your picture photobucket account and copy the image direct link from there, but the inbuilt one is always servimg