All Areas on the Forum Page are in Column 1! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All Areas on the Forum Page are in Column 1!

all about beauty

Language : English

All Areas on the Forum Page are in Column 1! Empty All Areas on the Forum Page are in Column 1!

Post by all about beauty October 1st 2008, 10:33 pm

I have recently set up my forum a few days ago and have been doing quite alot of editing to change the look of the site.

However, all of a sudden at some point today all the sections on the forum page now all appear in column one only!

http://allthingsbeauty.forumotion.co.uk/forum.htm

I have obviously clicked on something I didnt want to whilst editing things but cannot find how to change it back to the forum chapters and discussions are all showing in the middle section?

Please help point me in the right direction.

Many thanks
    all about beauty

Language : English

All Areas on the Forum Page are in Column 1! Empty Re: All Areas on the Forum Page are in Column 1!

Post by all about beauty October 1st 2008, 10:57 pm

Upadate.

I have managed to trace it back to when I create some temporary skins to be considered. I Have tried to restore to a skin for a previous (even few days) but the problem was still there.

I have changed the skin to one I didnt really want and it has put the column problem right but when I apply the theme that I want it moves everything across to column 1!

NOt quite sure why and would love to put it right.