Error Message "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Error Message "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"

wldchild79

Language : english

Error Message "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" Empty Error Message "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"

Post by wldchild79 October 3rd 2008, 5:26 pm

I have my minimum set to 3 in my admin controls but I am still getting this error everytime we try to post. "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"
    Can you please tell me how to fix this?
    Nexus Beach
    Nexus Beach
    Forumember

Language : English

Error Message "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters" Empty Re: Error Message "The length of the title for this topic must be ranging between 10 and 255 characters"

Post by Nexus Beach October 3rd 2008, 8:48 pm

I'm getting this too and I've gone into the Admin panel and tried to fix it, but it's just not working.