I need some CSS codes for Header line color, Generalities line color and chatbox body background Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I need some CSS codes for Header line color, Generalities line color and chatbox body background

Frozania

Language : Vietnamese

I need some CSS codes for Header line color, Generalities line color and chatbox body background Empty I need some CSS codes for Header line color, Generalities line color and chatbox body background

Post by Frozania October 13th 2008, 5:19 pm

This is what my forum looks like?
    Plzz help me change the color of these lines

I need some CSS codes for Header line color, Generalities line color and chatbox body background 1

I have looked into the color in Admin CP but nothing can help

I need some CSS codes for Header line color, Generalities line color and chatbox body background 2

And another question is how to make the background of the chatbox body has the white color. I don't like it has the same background as the forum Sad

I need some CSS codes for Header line color, Generalities line color and chatbox body background 3

I need some CSS codes for Header line color, Generalities line color and chatbox body background Empty Re: I need some CSS codes for Header line color, Generalities line color and chatbox body background

Post by Guest October 13th 2008, 5:23 pm

1. change the color of the forum line color and Body line color.

2. The chatbox, you have to edit that in your Css
    Frozania

I need some CSS codes for Header line color, Generalities line color and chatbox body background Empty Re: I need some CSS codes for Header line color, Generalities line color and chatbox body background

Post by Frozania October 13th 2008, 5:41 pm

1. Have u seen in Image no.2 that My forum line color and Body line color is #dddddd but the Header line is nowhere to be found and the Generalities line color is black !!! Sad

2. How?

Post by Guest October 13th 2008, 5:42 pm

Then that means yoou have a edited css, go there and make changes
    Frozania

Post by Frozania October 14th 2008, 5:01 am

I can't even think that ur spamming here Sad