Is it possible to buy Forum Hosting? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
5 posters

Is it possible to buy Forum Hosting?

Grilla
    Forumember

Male Posts : 28
    Language : Swedish

Is it possible to buy Forum Hosting? Empty Is it possible to buy Forum Hosting?

Post by Grilla March 11th 2007, 1:53 am

I would like to buy Forum Hosting that is better then the free forum. If this is possible please tell me ! Very Happy

Last edited by on March 13th 2007, 3:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Grilla
    Forumember

Is it possible to buy Forum Hosting? Empty Re: Is it possible to buy Forum Hosting?

Post by Grilla March 11th 2007, 10:08 am

help
    Caihlem
    Caihlem
    Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
    Language : English, French & Female

Is it possible to buy Forum Hosting? Empty Re: Is it possible to buy Forum Hosting?

Post by Caihlem March 11th 2007, 12:01 pm

Hi, your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member Wink) until you change your title for an explicit one, related to your problem Wink
    mersey
    mersey
    Forumember

Male Posts : 186
    Language : english

Post by mersey March 11th 2007, 8:27 pm

Grilla wrote:How do i upgrade the forum so i get acces to more stuff? Like that i pay per month? Is it possible? I mena like buy Forum hosting Wink

Where can i find that and is it some list of what i can do if i buy it? Very Happy Thanks!

long answer short you cant Smile if you want a moderator to back me up change your title to can i upgrade,,,
    Caihlem
    Caihlem
    Energetic

Post by Caihlem March 12th 2007, 6:27 am

Caihlem wrote:Hi, your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member Wink) until you change your title for an explicit one, related to your problem Wink

Is it possible to buy Forum Hosting? Mouais
    kamrul
    kamrul
    Forumember

Male Posts : 33
    Language : English

Post by kamrul March 13th 2007, 12:27 pm

whyy
    Caihlem
    Caihlem
    Energetic

Post by Caihlem March 13th 2007, 12:45 pm

Katt wrote:Why do we ask you to use explicit titles

I post this message to give some precision about this, because it seems that some people don't understand this rule.

The forum's search engine base its research on keywords found in topic titles.

When you do a research, do you use "help", "urgent", "problem", "SOS" or "question" as keywords to look for topics about your problem/question?

Certainly not! So this is why it is important to use titles related to your problem/question. Doing this makes the researches much easier for visitors who use the search engine to get an answer to their question.

Thanks for your comprehension.

Cordially
    Editboard Staff

Which can be read and re-read here
    The Godfather
    The Godfather
    Administrator
    Administrator

Post by The Godfather March 13th 2007, 1:10 pm

Grilla wrote:

How do i upgrade the forum so i get acces to more stuff? Like that i pay per month? Is it possible? I mena like buy Forum hosting Wink

Where can i find that and is it some list of what i can do if i buy it? Very Happy Thanks!

long answer short you cant Smile if you want a moderator to back me up change your title to can i upgrade,,,

hello and wish you welcome to the support forum of Editboard.

as [color:bd69=#009933:bd69]Caihlemsayed, you have to change your title for an explicit one befor obteining an answer. so please respect [color:bd69=#8a8a8a:bd69]The Forum's general rules .

and here is some other important links:

:: Frequently Asked Questions
    :: Tricks & tips[/color]
    :: Faq
    :: list of all topics

cordially
    Grilla
    Forumember

Post by Grilla March 13th 2007, 10:58 pm

is it???
    Caihlem
    Caihlem
    Energetic

Post by Caihlem March 13th 2007, 11:25 pm

mersey wrote:Long answer short you cant Smile