how to auto resize the image in forum. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

how to auto resize the image in forum.

rafiul08
    rafiul08

Language : english

how to auto resize the image in forum. Empty how to auto resize the image in forum.

Post by rafiul08 25/11/2008, 13:07

hello dear admin.i have problem.The problem is when input some image(bigger than 800*600)it just cut out one side.or the full image is not shown.ols help is there any way to auto resize image option.Thanx.
    Gunhack X
    Gunhack X
    Forumember

Male Posts : 479
    Language : English, Español

how to auto resize the image in forum. Empty Re: how to auto resize the image in forum.

Post by Gunhack X 26/11/2008, 03:15

rafiul08 wrote:hello dear admin.i have problem.The problem is when input some image(bigger than 800*600)it just cut out one side.or the full image is not shown.ols help is there any way to auto resize image option.Thanx.

Unfortunately you cannot dynamically resize the images on forums. you have to either create a thumbnail to your image or make your image smaller.

BEST REGARDS
    Gunhack X
    Nessa
    Nessa
    Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
    Language : English

how to auto resize the image in forum. Empty Re: how to auto resize the image in forum.

Post by Nessa 26/11/2008, 03:57

Since you have another topic open about this already, I will lock this double topic now. Wink

=>Locked