Deleted personalized profile tweak still shows in profile edit page Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Deleted personalized profile tweak still shows in profile edit page

jaebaeli
    jaebaeli
    Forumember

Female Posts : 169
    Language : english

Deleted personalized profile tweak still shows in profile edit page Empty Deleted personalized profile tweak still shows in profile edit page

Post by jaebaeli November 29th 2008, 12:56 pm

I've been working with personalized profiles in admin, trying to come up with a certain code (posts here about it)...but a personalized profile keeps showing up in profiles (where you edit them--in this case, my own) even though i have DELETED that personalized profile in admin. Yes i saved it. Yes i cleaned my cache, yes i rebooted the browser. No matter what, that DELETED PROFILE addition continues to appear in the edit profile page.

Tell me, how is it that something deleted reappears?
    Junior-B
    Junior-B
    Forumember

Male Posts : 215
    Language : Greek, English, German

Deleted personalized profile tweak still shows in profile edit page Empty Re: Deleted personalized profile tweak still shows in profile edit page

Post by Junior-B November 29th 2008, 1:03 pm

Does it show in the Administrator Panel ?
    jaebaeli
    jaebaeli
    Forumember

Deleted personalized profile tweak still shows in profile edit page Empty Re: Deleted personalized profile tweak still shows in profile edit page

Post by jaebaeli November 29th 2008, 2:05 pm

No. it doesn't show there, it just shows in the profile as if it does.
    Junior-B
    Junior-B
    Forumember

Male Posts : 215
    Language : Greek, English, German

Post by Junior-B November 29th 2008, 2:34 pm

Hmm strange...have you asked your members whether they see it too ?
    jaebaeli
    jaebaeli
    Forumember

Post by jaebaeli November 29th 2008, 2:50 pm

Well it's a new forum, so I only have one member, but i'll ask. I wanted to get kinks like this worked out before promoting it. Any idea why this would happen?

UPDATE: I finally got it to go away but had to delete my other personalized profiles first and start over. That's still a glitch that isn't nay fun and creates lots of work.
    Thanks anyway.