Permissions For Groups to Create HTML Pages Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
+6
jake0151
supλtails3
Tarogasini
-=BleSsEd_GuY=-
Arthiis
Doctor Inferno
10 posters

Permissions For Groups to Create HTML Pages

Poll

Yes or No

[ 15 ]
    Permissions For Groups to Create HTML Pages Bar_left71%Permissions For Groups to Create HTML Pages Bar_right [71%] 
    [ 6 ]
    Permissions For Groups to Create HTML Pages Bar_left29%Permissions For Groups to Create HTML Pages Bar_right [29%] 

Total Votes: 21
    Poll closed
    Doctor Inferno
    Doctor Inferno
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1331
    Language : GeekPolice

Permissions For Groups to Create HTML Pages Empty Permissions For Groups to Create HTML Pages

Post by Doctor Inferno December 8th 2008, 3:26 pm

I suggest that we can create permissions for a certain group to edit and create HTML pages.
    Arthiis
    Arthiis

Male Posts : 18
    Language : English

Permissions For Groups to Create HTML Pages Empty Re: Permissions For Groups to Create HTML Pages

Post by Arthiis December 8th 2008, 4:47 pm

this is a really good idea and can help quite a lot on my forum very good idea.

Permissions For Groups to Create HTML Pages Empty Re: Permissions For Groups to Create HTML Pages

Post by Guest December 8th 2008, 5:42 pm

I like this idea!
    -=BleSsEd_GuY=-
    Forumember

Post by -=BleSsEd_GuY=- December 8th 2008, 6:41 pm

i didn't like this idea....
    if users have to make it...they can simply request to admin.......and then admin have to edit the stuffs users have told him/her to do....
    Tarogasini
    Tarogasini
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1351

Post by Tarogasini December 8th 2008, 6:45 pm

I voted no. I want only me ( main and only administrator ) to do this. And nobody else.
    supλtails3
    supλtails3

Post by supλtails3 July 23rd 2009, 8:15 am

I have a very open user forum, where it's quality over power and I do all I can to make things as fair and enjoyable as possible. My forum also has a lot of custom user groups made by the users (actually voted to be made but whatever) such as garrysmod clan, skating, furry fanclub, airsoft group, counter-strike, t3h_oify triumph, ect. And seeing how being in a group should be more than just a title but to be able to talk to other members specifically in your customized group I have to say YES
    jake0151
    Forumember

Language : english

Post by jake0151 July 23rd 2009, 1:33 pm

i vote no.
    becuase thats how hacks crack the forum and they can put in fanasy fun and sql injections

this has to be a no no!
    Doctor Inferno
    Doctor Inferno
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1331
    Language : GeekPolice

Post by Doctor Inferno July 23rd 2009, 2:46 pm

jake0151 wrote:i vote no.
    becuase thats how hacks crack the forum and they can put in fanasy fun and sql injections

this has to be a no no!

Dude. Do you even know anything about hacking?
    Master Marc
    Master Marc
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
    Language : English and Spanish.

Post by Master Marc July 25th 2009, 8:21 pm

@Doc,
    We have a limit for our html pages... Sad

And you want us to allow others to create/edit our html pages?

Well,I vote for the yes option, thumright {We will have the permission to choose the people,lol. And we can warn them about this.}
    Aggie
    Aggie
    Forumember

Female Posts : 185
    Language : Dutch

Post by Aggie July 25th 2009, 9:20 pm

I vote yes.

If somebody have an idea but I don't have the time to make in html and he/she has the time? I want to give him/her the possibility to create one and don't make him/her an admin only for that.
    Goku93
    Goku93
    Forumember

Male Posts : 255
    Language : English,Urdu,HTML,CSS,Coding,C++,Hacking

Post by Goku93 September 16th 2009, 11:20 am

i really love this idea it is useful and it decreases my work
    Jophy
    Jophy
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924

Post by Jophy April 4th 2014, 10:07 am