Strange "code" problem ****NEED HELP**** Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Strange "code" problem ****NEED HELP****

ER3
    Forumember

Male Posts : 30
    Language : english

Strange "code" problem ****NEED HELP**** Empty Strange "code" problem ****NEED HELP****

Post by ER3 December 20th 2008, 3:57 am

For some reason, on any forum I go on, whenever I quote or edit posts, my paragraphs disappear and < br> < /br> always shows up. This never used to happen before but now it's really annoying and I want to know how to stop it please.
    kirk
    kirk
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
    Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Strange "code" problem ****NEED HELP**** Empty Re: Strange "code" problem ****NEED HELP****

Post by kirk December 20th 2008, 9:45 am

ER3 wrote:For some reason, on any forum I go on, whenever I quote or edit posts, my paragraphs disappear and < br> < /br> always shows up. This never used to happen before but now it's really annoying and I want to know how to stop it please.

oh boy?
    i had that happen a few times in the past.unfortantly
    i was never able to determine why it happened and just went away almost as fast as it has done it.

but i did go over every setting and option in the forum just to make sure everything was set right. so i would try that. it's a long shot but it might help?if not come back here and hopefully someone will know how to fix for you? sometimes strange things happen but seem to work there selves out. other times.. well it can be crazy.. lol
    ER3
    Forumember

Male Posts : 30
    Language : english

Strange "code" problem ****NEED HELP**** Empty Re: Strange "code" problem ****NEED HELP****

Post by ER3 December 20th 2008, 5:15 pm

It still happens to me. I don't know why though. At first I thought it was my forums theme and such because 2 of the forums where this happened had the exact same background but after I changed it on MY forum, the problem still appeared.