HELP ME FRIENDS Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

HELP ME FRIENDS

-=JAMEEL225=-
    -=JAMEEL225=-

Male Posts : 21
    Language : urdu

HELP ME FRIENDS Empty HELP ME FRIENDS

Post by -=JAMEEL225=- March 26th 2007, 10:35 am

hello friends

help me my forum a member posts 30 post but only show 13 posts in his profile .please help me how i can restore the post of my forum member.

thx
    Caihlem
    Caihlem
    Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
    Language : English, French & Female

HELP ME FRIENDS Empty Re: HELP ME FRIENDS

Post by Caihlem March 26th 2007, 11:02 am

Hi, your title being non explicit and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member Wink) until you change your title for an explicit one, related to your problem Wink

Katt wrote:Why do we ask you to use explicit titles

I post this message to give some precision about this, because it seems that some people don't understand this rule.

The forum's search engine base its research on keywords found in topic titles.

When you do a research, do you use "help", "urgent", "problem", "SOS" or "question" as keywords to look for topics about your problem/question?

Certainly not! So this is why it is important to use titles related to your problem/question. Doing this makes the researches much easier for visitors who use the search engine to get an answer to their question.

Thanks for your comprehension.

Cordially
    Editboard Staff

Which can be read and re-read here

Last warning before I gie you an official rning Rolling Eyes

EDIT Tristou : this is the third topic with a title which is not explicit. Please read the rules or I will sanction you...