How to add Super MODs, VIPs with their colour n powers? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

How to add Super MODs, VIPs with their colour n powers?

saran

Male Posts : 16
    Language : english

How to add Super MODs, VIPs with their colour n powers? Empty How to add Super MODs, VIPs with their colour n powers?

Post by saran March 27th 2007, 12:52 pm

hi guyz...

Well i know if i want to add Super MODs , Global MODs or VIPs that will be through usergroups. But my main Problem is that if i add any user to a group like MODERATOR but i want to give him some sections only so should i set those permissions for MODERATOR group or that User. Well i will be comfortable in making Super MODs as i can give them all areas to Moderate but what for Moderators?......As i will like to have different Moderators for different sections[forums].

Well i m a little confused with this......i know this might be a small problem....waiting for ur replies.
    ZAIN
    Forumember

Male Posts : 34
    Language : ENGLISH

How to add Super MODs, VIPs with their colour n powers? Empty Re: How to add Super MODs, VIPs with their colour n powers?

Post by ZAIN March 27th 2007, 5:07 pm

first great user groups  or go first to generat configuration and colour user name yes and save it and great groups after creatinfg groups go to forum indez groups and tehn add name which you and what you want to make them mod,smod,vip and man more and fgor make mod that can ban members also go to userpermisson find member tik mark for whic forum you want him to be mod and save

thats it
    Cornelia
    Cornelia
    Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
    Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

How to add Super MODs, VIPs with their colour n powers? Empty Re: How to add Super MODs, VIPs with their colour n powers?

Post by Cornelia July 6th 2007, 5:20 am

No news, good news Arrow Garbage