How come I can't post in the Promotion forum? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

How come I can't post in the Promotion forum?

How come I can't post in the Promotion forum? Empty How come I can't post in the Promotion forum?

Post by Guest January 2nd 2009, 2:28 am

I want to promote my forum but I can't!
    astrodene
    astrodene
    Forumember

Male Posts : 181
    Language : English

How come I can't post in the Promotion forum? Empty Re: How come I can't post in the Promotion forum?

Post by astrodene January 2nd 2009, 2:42 am

Only the staff can create threads in promotion. If you want to add your forum promotion you need to add it to this thread and they will move it for you, but only if you follow the rules in the first post. https://help.forumotion.com/rules-presentation-of-your-forum-f13/forum-presentation-proposals-t5855.htm
    Darren1
    Darren1
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 11853
    Language : English

How come I can't post in the Promotion forum? Empty Re: How come I can't post in the Promotion forum?

Post by Darren1 January 2nd 2009, 2:54 am

you have to post your forum in the "presentation proposal" then one of the staff will move it for you.

I hope iv helped out.
    Luky
    Luky
    Energetic

Male Posts : 6106
    Language : Romanian, English

Post by Luky January 2nd 2009, 10:59 am

Everything that needed to be said was already said by other members so I will lock this topic