How do I buy credits, and gallery problem Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

How do I buy credits, and gallery problem

Susi

Language : English

How do I buy credits, and gallery problem Empty How do I buy credits, and gallery problem

Post by Susi January 2nd 2009, 12:23 pm

Hi there

I just noticed the ads some week ago, haven't seen any ads on my forums before. (I have three forums)
    I've been looking around everywhere on the forum, Forumotion homepage, admin panel but can't see any link anywhere to go and buy credits to delete the ads. How do I do it?????

Another thing, I added a photo gallery ages ago, and the link has always been there on the navigation menu but now all of a sudden it is gone, I've always had it configured to show the gallery. Can anyone explain this?

Thanks in advance

Susi

Edit Nessa: Links Removed

Last edited by Nessa on January 2nd 2009, 1:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Edit: To Remove Links)
    Nessa
    Nessa
    Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
    Language : English

How do I buy credits, and gallery problem Empty Re: How do I buy credits, and gallery problem

Post by Nessa January 2nd 2009, 1:24 pm

Hello Hi, support requests are meant to be done in the adequate subsection of the Support Forum, whereas here we're in the General Discussions.

I'm therefore locking this thread Wink

=> Locked