Remove the "go back to the forum all by yourself, I ain't doing it"-option Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
5 posters

Remove the "go back to the forum all by yourself, I ain't doing it"-option

Poll

Like the idea?

[ 10 ]
    Remove the "go back to the forum all by yourself, I ain't doing it"-option Bar_left67%Remove the "go back to the forum all by yourself, I ain't doing it"-option Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Remove the "go back to the forum all by yourself, I ain't doing it"-option Bar_left33%Remove the "go back to the forum all by yourself, I ain't doing it"-option Bar_right [33%] 

Total Votes: 15
    Poll closed
    InsanityVonMike
    InsanityVonMike
    Forumember

Male Posts : 362
    Language : Swedish, English

Remove the "go back to the forum all by yourself, I ain't doing it"-option Empty Remove the "go back to the forum all by yourself, I ain't doing it"-option

Post by InsanityVonMike January 4th 2009, 12:21 am

Hey fellows! When you for an example have changed your profile and
    you wanna save it, a message says
    "Your profile has been updated - Click here to return to the user profile - Click here to return to the index"
    Now, for me this is a big problem because I usually update stuff in my site
    and it truly annoys me when I have to click on stupid links all the time
    to get moving. So I suggest we remove it so it automatically move you
    to the place you were before!
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 22186
    Language : test

Remove the "go back to the forum all by yourself, I ain't doing it"-option Empty Re: Remove the "go back to the forum all by yourself, I ain't doing it"-option

Post by MrMario January 4th 2009, 2:26 am

If you wait for a couple of seconds it will redirect back to your forum.
    Rammstein
    Rammstein
    Forumember

Male Posts : 82
    Language : Armenian

Remove the "go back to the forum all by yourself, I ain't doing it"-option Empty Re: Remove the "go back to the forum all by yourself, I ain't doing it"-option

Post by Rammstein January 4th 2009, 8:01 am

I have voted "Yes"!!!
    InsanityVonMike
    InsanityVonMike
    Forumember

Post by InsanityVonMike January 4th 2009, 10:54 am

MrMario wrote:If you wait for a couple of seconds it will redirect back to your forum.
    yes, in some cases, depending on what you're doing. but if you now, for an example saved
    your profile, then you won't be transfered back.
    InsanityVonMike
    InsanityVonMike
    Forumember

Post by InsanityVonMike January 4th 2009, 8:20 pm

Erh... ok, you were right but still. It's moving too slow so I suggest we remove that whole "in between"-thingy so it saves it straight away.
    Tarogasini
    Tarogasini
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1351
    Language : English

Post by Tarogasini January 5th 2009, 12:45 am

Voted no. Its fine as it is and there are more important things to work on.

Dont be so impatient and wait those 2 seconds.
    InsanityVonMike
    InsanityVonMike
    Forumember

Post by InsanityVonMike January 5th 2009, 9:12 am

i know there are much more important things to do but lets add it to the minor list Smile
    Jophy
    Jophy
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 17924
    Language : English

Post by Jophy April 4th 2013, 5:37 am

Remove the "go back to the forum all by yourself, I ain't doing it"-option Permis10 Suggestion Clean up

-> Old suggestions(Please feel to create a new thread for the garbaged old suggestions)
    -> Implemented suggestions
    -> Suggestions which are currently suggested (Please use the SEARCH function)
    -> Suggestions which are already possible
    -> Unclear Suggestions

=> Please read the guidelines for the suggestion section: https://help.forumotion.com/t93899-suggestions-for-your-forums-how-to
    => Please take a look on the frequently suggested features for your forums:
    https://help.forumotion.com/t79095-frequently-requested-suggestions-for-your-forums

Locked & Garbaged

Remove the "go back to the forum all by yourself, I ain't doing it"-option Modera10Jophy