Two questions: How do you make a personalized profile with options? The color of one part of my forum will not change... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Two questions: How do you make a personalized profile with options? The color of one part of my forum will not change...

Emma8432
    Emma8432
    Forumember

Female Posts : 219
    Language : Meep

Two questions: How do you make a personalized profile with options? The color of one part of my forum will not change... Empty Two questions: How do you make a personalized profile with options? The color of one part of my forum will not change...

Post by Emma8432 January 20th 2009, 9:07 pm

How do you make a personalized profile with options? Like the one here, where you choose your country. I have tryed, but not suceeded. Any advice on how to make one?
    The color of one part of my forum will not cange. Here is a pic:
    Two questions: How do you make a personalized profile with options? The color of one part of my forum will not change... 30v0spu
    The red boxed part is only part of what is not blue. If I go to change that color, it will not let me. Is it my theme?
    Thanks!

--Emma8432