A few questions about private messages, adding a scrolling thing and HOME page. Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

A few questions about private messages, adding a scrolling thing and HOME page.

xArMageDdoNx

Language : English

A few questions about private messages, adding a scrolling thing and HOME page. Empty A few questions about private messages, adding a scrolling thing and HOME page.

Post by xArMageDdoNx February 1st 2009, 5:01 pm

Hey guys, I have a few more questions.
    How do I add a HOME page?

Also, is there a way I can add a scrolling thing on the side or somewhere so it can have the latest news? How?

On my profile it says I have 2 private messages, but when I click on my messages it says I don't' have any. What is wrong?

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by xArMageDdoNx on February 1st 2009, 5:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nessa
    Nessa
    Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

A few questions about private messages, adding a scrolling thing and HOME page. Empty Re: A few questions about private messages, adding a scrolling thing and HOME page.

Post by Nessa February 1st 2009, 5:30 pm

Hi, your title not being specific and therefore not facilitating research via the search option, I'm not answering (nor is any other member ) until you change your title to a more specific one, related to your questions /problem
    xArMageDdoNx

A few questions about private messages, adding a scrolling thing and HOME page. Empty Re: A few questions about private messages, adding a scrolling thing and HOME page.

Post by xArMageDdoNx February 1st 2009, 5:43 pm

Better? I also removed the first part because I found out how to make it work.
    Carryn
    Active Poster

Female Posts : 1399
    Language : none.

Post by Carryn February 2nd 2009, 4:36 am

For the scrolling news on the side you need to go to
    Modules>widget management
    minal
    minal
    Forumember

Female Posts : 25

Post by minal February 3rd 2009, 2:58 am

To create your own homepage go to:
    Administration Panel -> Modules -> HTML pages mangement
    Then create a new html page and you'll see the option to make it your home page

If you're viewing your profile and it says that you have a number of pms, it means that is how many pms you've sent.