No New topic notification Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

No New topic notification

knifely13

Language : English

No New topic notification Empty No New topic notification

Post by knifely13 February 24th 2009, 9:44 pm

So everytime I connect the recently posted scroll widget shows the new posts, in portal. But when i go to the index, where our forum is located the icon next to the threads is not showing any new posts. I am the only person on the forum having these issues, and its not my computer because when I log on from another computer I have the same issue. I have tried deleting cookies to get rid of this problem and it worked once but then went back to the same problem. I've been using this forum problem free for about two months now, and this just started happening to me about a week ago.

Any ideas how I could fix this, or how it happened?
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
    Language : English

No New topic notification Empty Re: No New topic notification

Post by Sanket February 25th 2009, 6:17 am

The latest topic widgets shows the new posts, which need not be actually new from your last visit.
    I remember someone else(admin) too thinking about this as some problem. But, i think its not. Whenever you post, sometimes you yourself might be reading the original image. Which makes it a already read post & not new.

Hope you understand what i am trying to tell you.