Rank Pics & Rank Titles Not Appearing Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

Rank Pics & Rank Titles Not Appearing

Tzumit

Language : English

Rank Pics & Rank Titles Not Appearing Empty Rank Pics & Rank Titles Not Appearing

Post by Tzumit March 12th 2009, 8:49 pm

Hello I wonder if anyone can help with a small problem, please?

I have created a group and assigned a rank picture however neither the rank description nor the pic are showing up in the member profile in posts (I have clicked save), plus I have the username above the avatar unlike on this forum where the avatar comes first and then the rank, etc.

Thank you for your time
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Rank Pics & Rank Titles Not Appearing Empty Re: Rank Pics & Rank Titles Not Appearing

Post by Sanket March 12th 2009, 8:51 pm

Did you go into their profile through the admin panel
    Users & groups > search users
    Then click on the user name. scroll to the bottom, there you can change the rank of the user.
    Tzumit

Rank Pics & Rank Titles Not Appearing Empty Re: Rank Pics & Rank Titles Not Appearing

Post by Tzumit March 12th 2009, 10:09 pm

Thank you so much for your help the ranks are now showing.

Am I able to get the rank title under the Avitar as it is on this forum?
    eg. Avitar pic
    Sanket
    Rank pic
    etc.
    I am using phpBB2.
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 22186
    Language : test

Post by MrMario March 12th 2009, 10:26 pm

You are not allowed to use the rank images that are on this forum. They are copyrighted for this forum ForuMotion's Support Forums.
    Tzumit

Post by Tzumit March 13th 2009, 12:06 am

MrMario wrote:You are not allowed to use the rank images that are on this forum. They are copyrighted for this forum ForuMotion's Support Forums.

Sorry, I meant the appearance and order not using the actual ranks or copying from here.

My members have username followed by rank, then rank pic and then the avitar.

I was hoping I could have the same as it is on here with Avitar at the top and then user name rank etc.

Apologies for the confusion.
    magicm00n
    magicm00n
    Active Poster

Female Posts : 1305

Post by magicm00n March 13th 2009, 3:44 am

You can't have the rank below the avatar in phpbb2. This forum is using phpbb3 that's why the rank is below the avatar. You could switch version if you want.