Help ? Can i put top 10 viewed Topics and top 10 latest post Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Help ? Can i put top 10 viewed Topics and top 10 latest post

Artt
    Artt
    Forumember

Male Posts : 58
    Language : Albanian, English, German

Help ? Can i put top 10 viewed Topics and top 10 latest post Empty Help ? Can i put top 10 viewed Topics and top 10 latest post

Post by Artt April 25th 2007, 5:27 pm

Can i put my top 10 viewed posts & top 10 latest posts.

Help ? Can i put top 10 viewed Topics and top 10 latest post Empty Re: Help ? Can i put top 10 viewed Topics and top 10 latest post

Post by Guest April 25th 2007, 10:36 pm

These are already in the statistics of your forums at the bottom of your homepage, but there's no way to display it anywhere else yet ^^

Hope this helps,
    Dragon Man Wink
    Artt
    Artt
    Forumember

Help ? Can i put top 10 viewed Topics and top 10 latest post Empty Re: Help ? Can i put top 10 viewed Topics and top 10 latest post

Post by Artt April 26th 2007, 4:21 pm

Ok Very Happy
    urbaybe

Female Posts : 23
    Language : english

Post by urbaybe April 26th 2007, 6:50 pm

but the latest 10 topics are in the portal page but can we put them in the index page::
    Artt
    Artt
    Forumember

Post by Artt April 27th 2007, 4:51 pm

oh yeah! very good idea thnx :d
    [/b]
    urbaybe

Post by urbaybe April 30th 2007, 2:07 am

yes its a good idea but any one knows how to put them ( top 10 last post) in the index page:?/?
    urbaybe

Post by urbaybe May 10th 2007, 4:40 am

hey any one here:
    how can i put last 10 posts in the index (main ) page plzzz
    sory for double writeng but because no one is answerring us and i search all the site for this topic