STILL HAVE YET TO RECIEVED A REPLY Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
+2
Rok
JCarlin06
6 posters

STILL HAVE YET TO RECIEVED A REPLY

JCarlin06

Language : English

STILL HAVE YET TO RECIEVED A REPLY Empty STILL HAVE YET TO RECIEVED A REPLY

Post by JCarlin06 March 25th 2009, 3:35 am

Please typlo could you contact me i would really like to transfer my domain away from this site... please and thank you
    Rok
    Rok
    Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
    Language : idk

STILL HAVE YET TO RECIEVED A REPLY Empty Re: STILL HAVE YET TO RECIEVED A REPLY

Post by Rok March 25th 2009, 3:36 am

Dude, just be patient. Typlo has millions of things to do all the time. I'm sure Caihlem can assist you while Typlo's out.
    ~*Meg*~
    Forumember

Female Posts : 46

Post by ~*Meg*~ March 25th 2009, 3:39 am

Nope, I have been told that only typlo can assist with these things...

I think they need more ppl to assist in things like this. Ive been waiting for over a week for his assistance. Its becoming a joke.
    Rok
    Rok
    Energetic

Male Posts : 6823
    Language : idk

Post by Rok March 25th 2009, 3:44 am

Yea, but Caihlem can contact Typlo about the issues you are having.

Typlo is a very busy man as he works on a few other support forums, and from what I understand, I believe he is one of the ForuMotion Technicians. Just give him some time. I know your domain names, credits, etc are screwing up (which is a normal issue), but I'm sure Caihlem can contact Typlo for you guys.
    Nessa
    Nessa
    Energetic

Female Posts : 6203

Post by Nessa March 25th 2009, 4:43 am

JCarlin06 & Megs , I apologize for the delay. Typlo has been very busy since the new update , working very hard. But please be patient , and I will relay a message to Typlo now in regards to your domain issues and I'm sure he will look into these problems as soon as possible. Smile
    Jalokim
    Jalokim
    Energetic

Male Posts : 6113
    Language : English,Polish,CSS,HTML

Post by Jalokim March 25th 2009, 2:17 pm

JCarlin06 wrote:Please typlo could you contact me i would really like to transfer my domain away from this site... please and thank you

you cannot tranfer out or in to forumotion.
    The MySQL data is not accessible by members. and no you cannot pay for it.
    To move your site to another host is impossible... you need to start over on the new host or stay with forumotion.

I hope this is what you are asking... cos thats the only thing thats comes to mind when you say move away.
    Tilum
    Tilum
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1759

Post by Tilum March 25th 2009, 3:43 pm

Jalokim wrote:
    JCarlin06 wrote:Please typlo could you contact me i would really like to transfer my domain away from this site... please and thank you

you cannot tranfer out or in to forumotion.
    The MySQL data is not accessible by members. and no you cannot pay for it.
    To move your site to another host is impossible... you need to start over on the new host or stay with forumotion.

I hope this is what you are asking... cos thats the only thing thats comes to mind when you say move away.

I'm not sure if this is the same thing, he means he has payed for a domain name, and now wants to move to another forum host, but he still wants his domain name. Wink
    JCarlin06

Post by JCarlin06 March 25th 2009, 5:58 pm

Nessa wrote:JCarlin06 & Megs , I apologize for the delay. Typlo has been very busy since the new update , working very hard. But please be patient , and I will relay a message to Typlo now in regards to your domain issues and I'm sure he will look into these problems as soon as possible. Smile

Thank you very much but i do not have a problem with my domain i just want to transfer my domain to another host thanks. Smile