An Effect that would delete all the posts and topics of a members! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

An Effect that would delete all the posts and topics of a members!

Poll

Do you agree?

[ 2 ]
    An Effect that would delete all the posts and topics of a members! Bar_left67%An Effect that would delete all the posts and topics of a members! Bar_right [67%] 
    [ 1 ]
    An Effect that would delete all the posts and topics of a members! Bar_left33%An Effect that would delete all the posts and topics of a members! Bar_right [33%] 

Total Votes: 3
    Poll closed
    mcdk
    Forumember

Male Posts : 135
    Language : Greek

An Effect that would delete all the posts and topics of a members! Empty An Effect that would delete all the posts and topics of a members!

Post by mcdk April 1st 2009, 8:06 pm

Recently many members were spamming all the night my forum and at the morning i saw that they have done about 300 topics and topics!I Cant delete them one-one!I banned them of course but the problem is that forumotion doesnt include the effect to delete all the topics and posts of a members!Do you agree?
    Veljko
    Veljko
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1270
    Language : Serbian, English, CSS, HTML, a bit of latin and german...

An Effect that would delete all the posts and topics of a members! Empty Re: An Effect that would delete all the posts and topics of a members!

Post by Veljko April 1st 2009, 8:15 pm

I do... It is a very nice idea.
    Blofeld
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1088
    Language : ............

An Effect that would delete all the posts and topics of a members! Empty Re: An Effect that would delete all the posts and topics of a members!

Post by Blofeld April 1st 2009, 9:19 pm

No. Sorry.

Post by Guest April 1st 2009, 9:21 pm

Already suggested Arrow here

Regards
    Caihlem
    Caihlem
    Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
    Language : English, French & Female

Post by Caihlem April 2nd 2009, 8:41 am

=> Lock Very Happy

Hint; Merge the topics and delete the topic; deletes everything inside in one shot OR displace every topic into a forum/subforum and delete that (without choosing to displace the topics within)