Multiple Colors, groups + normal Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Multiple Colors, groups + normal

Poll

Multiple Color Abilities?

[ 3 ]
    Multiple Colors, groups + normal Bar_left75%Multiple Colors, groups + normal Bar_right [75%] 
    [ 1 ]
    Multiple Colors, groups + normal Bar_left25%Multiple Colors, groups + normal Bar_right [25%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Kol Vol
    Kol Vol
    Forumember

Male Posts : 364

Multiple Colors, groups + normal Empty Multiple Colors, groups + normal

Post by Kol Vol May 9th 2007, 5:30 pm

I recently saw that you have to choose between the normal colored names and the group colored names however, Another forum I know allowed Colored names due to the...
    Ranks and groups (these two must be seperated with numbers to decide which takes precidence).
    They could also be adjusted to a specific person in user managment. There was also a special type of rank called 'who's online ranks', different from all the others that you could put a user in.
    The defaut was tester (I used it in the second account I used to test the forum) And It worked very well! I made about 10 different ranks like these and they worked perfectly!

I also had the option to group user names by the colors instead of all together.