RE -is it pos to put a link to are other site in the Site description * Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
4 posters

RE -is it pos to put a link to are other site in the Site description *

TOASTIE
    TOASTIE
    Forumember

Language : UK

RE -is it pos to put a link to are other site in the Site description * Empty RE -is it pos to put a link to are other site in the Site description *

Post by TOASTIE April 24th 2009, 6:28 pm

is the away of getting rid of a link under line or changing its colour ??
    thanks t
    Lizzard
    Lizzard
    Forumember

Male Posts : 474
    Language : Romanian, English

RE -is it pos to put a link to are other site in the Site description * Empty Re: RE -is it pos to put a link to are other site in the Site description *

Post by Lizzard April 24th 2009, 6:37 pm

Hello,
    I don't understand so good your problem, but for change the link colour, go to: Administration Panel=>Display=>Pictures and colors=>Colors=>Link color.
    Regards!
    TOASTIE
    TOASTIE
    Forumember

RE -is it pos to put a link to are other site in the Site description * Empty Re: RE -is it pos to put a link to are other site in the Site description *

Post by TOASTIE April 24th 2009, 6:51 pm

iv got a link on the forum that's i light gray but it is underlined with black . i want the line gone or the same colour as the link . hope that maks more sence
    TOASTIE
    TOASTIE
    Forumember

Post by TOASTIE April 24th 2009, 7:44 pm

also is it pos to change the size of the font with code ? thanks d
    kirk
    kirk
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
    Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Post by kirk April 24th 2009, 7:55 pm

do you have a screen sot or link to your forum?
    i think i might know what you mean but am a lil confused on what your asking.
    TOASTIE
    TOASTIE
    Forumember

Post by TOASTIE April 24th 2009, 8:31 pm

im struggle to do a screen shot . am i aloud to post a link on here ?

tbo the colour isnt that important if i could change the size of the text on the Site description * :
    thanks t
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 22186
    Language : test

Post by MrMario April 24th 2009, 8:32 pm

You are allowed for support
    TOASTIE
    TOASTIE
    Forumember

Post by TOASTIE April 24th 2009, 8:45 pm

http://www.fundubbinkriminals.com/index.htm

i want the bit "fun dubbin kriminals in association with roastietoastie.com" at the top smaller or/ and the line under the link gone

the size it the most important bit , if i can change the colour. i ges i can cange the size with code . thanks