at the same time to send to a private message several people Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

at the same time to send to a private message several people

SuperDupont
    SuperDupont

Male Posts : 2

at the same time to send to a private message several people Empty at the same time to send to a private message several people

Post by SuperDupont May 31st 2006, 4:08 pm

Hello, I would like to know if it is possible at the same time to send a message deprived to several people and in once? Thank you by advance Wink
    Caihlem
    Caihlem
    Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
    Language : English, French & Female

at the same time to send to a private message several people Empty Re: at the same time to send to a private message several people

Post by Caihlem May 31st 2006, 5:14 pm

Nope, as far as I know, it ain't possible...

However, you should be able to send a mass e-mail, which is almost the same thing
    SuperDupont
    SuperDupont

Male Posts : 2

at the same time to send to a private message several people Empty Re: at the same time to send to a private message several people

Post by SuperDupont June 2nd 2006, 8:44 pm

I thank you for your good courtesy and your speed!
    Cornelia
    Cornelia
    Hyperactive

Female Posts : 4763
    Language : I'M NOT A TECHIE OR A MOD, SO QUIT SENDING ME PMS FOR TECHIE STUFF OR LOST PASSWORDS !!!

Post by Cornelia June 2nd 2006, 10:47 pm

Hello.

Yes, it's possible, with the PM mailing

You must create usergroupe (Admin Panel > Groups Admin > Management) and then, when you use the PM mailing, you choose the usergroup.
    Caihlem
    Caihlem
    Energetic

Male Posts : 8969
    Language : English, French & Female

Post by Caihlem June 3rd 2006, 8:29 pm

Cool, that'll be practical, but it has very quick limitations though