Matrix like skin Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Matrix like skin

Gangsta2Guns
    Forumember

Language : Danish

Solved Matrix like skin

Post by Gangsta2Guns May 30th 2009, 1:51 pm

Looked in the hitskin website, and thos i found dont really look that good.

I just need a neat looking Matrix skin for my forum, anyone got this?

Dont have to be a hitskin, if theres other ways to skin the forum? is there.

Last edited by Gangsta2Guns on June 15th 2009, 8:23 am; edited 1 time in total
    Amandeep619
    Amandeep619
    Forumember

Male Posts : 413
    Language : English

Solved Re: Matrix like skin

Post by Amandeep619 June 1st 2009, 5:14 am

Well, you can add your own pictures onto your forum skin, and make it look like Matrix. You can easily get these images from Google. Also, I think that there is a Hitskin like Matrix. Check again! Very Happy
    Gangsta2Guns
    Forumember

Language : Danish

Solved Re: Matrix like skin

Post by Gangsta2Guns June 1st 2009, 9:56 am

Well if you looked at my post instead of just posting, you would see I allready looked and wrote I found the matrix skins.... but they look like crap "sorry to the autor, for saying that" but that what I think about thos.

And no I don't just want a background image, if I wanted that I wouldent even post my question... as I know how to do that.........................................

So I asked if some one had another skin..IT dont have to be a hitskin, it could aswell be writen in CSS or HTML, I dont care... I just want a good looking template I can edit.