the yahoo account i used to make my forum was hacked and i forgot the password of my own forum. please HELP! Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

the yahoo account i used to make my forum was hacked and i forgot the password of my own forum. please HELP!

Chikaikai_puppita

Language : bisaya

the yahoo account i used to make my forum was hacked and i forgot the password of my own forum. please HELP! Empty the yahoo account i used to make my forum was hacked and i forgot the password of my own forum. please HELP!

Post by Chikaikai_puppita June 6th 2009, 4:34 pm

the e-mail address that i used to make my forum was hacked and i forgot the password i used in the ADMIN. what shall i do?
    please contact me at my friendster.
    http://profiles.friendster.com/chikaikaipuppita
    tHANK YOu!
    i really really really really need it! please! Sad
    Nessa
    Nessa
    Energetic

Female Posts : 6203
    Language : English

the yahoo account i used to make my forum was hacked and i forgot the password of my own forum. please HELP! Empty Re: the yahoo account i used to make my forum was hacked and i forgot the password of my own forum. please HELP!

Post by Nessa June 6th 2009, 6:23 pm

Hello Hi, Please Read this Topic => here Smile
    Amandeep619
    Amandeep619
    Forumember

Male Posts : 413
    Language : English

the yahoo account i used to make my forum was hacked and i forgot the password of my own forum. please HELP! Empty Re: the yahoo account i used to make my forum was hacked and i forgot the password of my own forum. please HELP!

Post by Amandeep619 June 7th 2009, 6:22 am

Lols, please don't explain everything in your Title. Very Happy