That's it. I want to change my forum from "Forumotion" to "Foroactivo" Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

That's it. I want to change my forum from "Forumotion" to "Foroactivo"

TheListener
    Forumember

Male Posts : 796

That's it. I want to change my forum from "Forumotion" to "Foroactivo" Empty That's it. I want to change my forum from "Forumotion" to "Foroactivo"

Post by TheListener June 21st 2009, 9:54 pm

I simply can't stand this forum. Mods/admins here are very mean with newbies.

They don't help us, they don't give us answers, they just lock, delete and send posts to the basket.

There aren't good tutorials here neither.

We can't have the domain for free like in "Foroactivo"

That's it. I just can stand this anymore. But I don't want to leave my forum.

So that's because I want to change my forum from "Forumtion" to "Foroactivo"

Is there any way to do that?

Cheers

That's it. I want to change my forum from "Forumotion" to "Foroactivo" Empty Re: That's it. I want to change my forum from "Forumotion" to "Foroactivo"

Post by Guest June 21st 2009, 10:29 pm

I don't think that's possible, and according to you the mods here can't help.
    My recommendation is to copy all your stuff ans put it on a brand new "Foroactivo" forum.
    Also you might want to send a newsletter to your members telling them what you are doing, and the new link.
    TheListener
    Forumember

That's it. I want to change my forum from "Forumotion" to "Foroactivo" Empty Re: That's it. I want to change my forum from "Forumotion" to "Foroactivo"

Post by TheListener June 21st 2009, 10:36 pm

No, because in that way I'd lose all my users, and I've worked too hard to get them.

If then can't change it, I want all Admins/Mods here to promess taht they'll be kind and helpful with newbies, and stop being such mean. Always deleting our posts without giving us answers or recomendations.

Post by Guest June 21st 2009, 10:43 pm

I like that you would like to stand out for newbies who feel like they are not beig treated right but your topics and stuff are being deleted for a reason.
    And if your members don't feel like moving into the excat forum that they used to be at and the only difference was that it was a different forum provider then they aren't really trustworthy memebrs.
    You might just want to follow the rules here and you'll be ok, because I don't think the admins and mods are going to "Apologize" to you, they did nothing wrong, they just tried to help you and all the other people here.
    You can choose what you want because I am not about to get ban over an argument here.
    TheListener
    Forumember

Post by TheListener June 21st 2009, 10:51 pm

Help? What help? They never help anyone! Specially in the publicity section, they garbage posts for nothing!!

They neither explain the rules nor help out the members!

This gotta stop right now.

I'll give names if it is neccesary

Post by Guest June 21st 2009, 10:53 pm

If that's what you want to belive go ahead, I am not posting here again to avoid getting in an argument.
    REPEAT NOT POSTING bwi

Last edited by Danny01010 on June 21st 2009, 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    TheListener
    Forumember

Post by TheListener June 21st 2009, 10:59 pm

In a forum, the members should be allowed to start a discussion.
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 22186
    Language : test

Post by MrMario June 21st 2009, 11:35 pm

You can't transfer to a differnet host. You can transfer the domain to a differnet host but thats it by contacting Typlo. The staff helps as best as they can. We don't lock topics for anything. You need to read the rules and respect it. If you don't like forumotion I can show you the door.

=>Locked

Last edited by MrMario on June 21st 2009, 11:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest June 21st 2009, 11:38 pm

You forgot to lock it......

EDIT ~~MRMARIO
    Now its locked Razz