The forum of the forums

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The forum of the forums
4 posters

Avatar request(this can be locked/isnt solved)

Mehtevas
    Mehtevas
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2114
    Language : Currently, I am receiving support requests by P.M. Support requests, which can, and should, be done in the support section.

Avatar request(this can be locked/isnt solved) Empty Avatar request(this can be locked/isnt solved)

Post by Mehtevas June 24th 2009, 5:07 am

Nature of the creation : Avatar
    Creation size (in pixels) : Normal Avatar Size?
    With or without animation : With or without, preferrably with moving letters
    Background color : N/A
    Picture(s) link(s) : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Text to insert : Kinko(in the open space above the design)
    Link to the font to download : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Font color : Black/Green/darker blue/white/
    Link of my niceboard forum : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Extra comments : Please and thank you

Kinko

Last edited by Kinko on July 1st 2009, 4:26 am; edited 4 times in total
    Rhow
    Rhow
    Forumember

Male Posts : 61
    Language : English/Hindi

Avatar request(this can be locked/isnt solved) Empty Re: Avatar request(this can be locked/isnt solved)

Post by Rhow June 24th 2009, 11:20 am

Well This is new fashion avatar Razz
    Did some experiments and ended up wid this

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Hope you like it

Regards
    - [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by MrMario on July 6th 2009, 8:21 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Remove forum link)
    Pacific
    Pacific
    Active Poster

Female Posts : 1736
    Language : Greek, English, French
    Location : Exams finished... going to do as much reviews as I can

Avatar request(this can be locked/isnt solved) Empty Re: Avatar request(this can be locked/isnt solved)

Post by Pacific June 24th 2009, 5:57 pm

Here is my creation:
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Mehtevas
    Mehtevas
    Hyperactive

Language : Currently, I am receiving support requests by P.M. Support requests, which can, and should, be done in the support section.

Post by Mehtevas June 25th 2009, 12:24 am

Thanks both of you, but i changed my mind on the font..i dont like how it looks.
    Pacific Could you make your avatar again with this font?? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Thanks Cool
    Mehtevas
    Mehtevas
    Hyperactive

Post by Mehtevas June 25th 2009, 7:17 pm

bump
    [PI]- F.A.R.H.A.D
    [PI]- F.A.R.H.A.D
    Forumember

Language : farsi

Post by [PI]- F.A.R.H.A.D June 25th 2009, 9:14 pm

my try
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Mehtevas
    Mehtevas
    Hyperactive

Post by Mehtevas June 25th 2009, 9:19 pm

[PI]- F.A.R.H.A.D wrote:my try
    Holy Crap nice job, i love this. :wouhou:
    [PI]- F.A.R.H.A.D
    [PI]- F.A.R.H.A.D
    Forumember

Post by [PI]- F.A.R.H.A.D June 25th 2009, 9:21 pm

your welcome Kinko Hello
    [PI]- F.A.R.H.A.D
    [PI]- F.A.R.H.A.D
    Forumember

Post by [PI]- F.A.R.H.A.D June 25th 2009, 9:39 pm

here i fixed the problems

Mehtevas
    Mehtevas
    Hyperactive

Post by Mehtevas June 25th 2009, 9:54 pm

EDIT: when i use it as an avatar the frame sorta shrinks and you can see the image outside of the border...could you fix that too?

EDIT2: Also, i would like you to keep the one as Kinko, but could you use the same design and replace the Name 'Kinko' with 'Cameron'??? Thanks.
    Mehtevas
    Mehtevas
    Hyperactive

Post by Mehtevas June 27th 2009, 10:44 pm

Time for a bump!

Reminder: i need this picture [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    to be fixed.
    when i put it in my avatar space (look in mini profile) the black border shrinks and the picture goes out side....Could anyone fix that?
    and also i need one to read 'Cameron' and another to read 'Kinko'
    Thanks so much in advance.
    Mehtevas
    Mehtevas
    Hyperactive

Post by Mehtevas June 28th 2009, 10:46 pm

Bump, anyone wanna give this a go???
    Mehtevas
    Mehtevas
    Hyperactive

Post by Mehtevas July 1st 2009, 4:27 am

Someone lock this please. by request Neutral

Current date/time is September 23rd 2024, 12:40 am