MyTube - Page 2 Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
+14
WhitePoint
Dracula
MrMario
ibradley
br4dl3y
MTSupport1
Rabu
Mytube
ClubpenguinRox!
PeterW
BetaNinja
TheListener
Nessa
br4dl3y2013
18 posters

MyTube

br4dl3y2013
    br4dl3y2013
    Forumember

Male Posts : 255
    Language : English

MyTube - Page 2 Empty MyTube

Post by br4dl3y2013 June 24th 2009, 10:13 pm

First topic message reminder :

MyTube
    Share Yourself™

MyTube - Page 2 15fn7k9

Administrators- Admin, dudemanpeace, Rabu
    Moderator's-DarkNeo, HiMan1
    Graphic Designer's-Viral

Mytube is place for teens to have fun and chat.

Please visit my forum & join, its really cool.

www.mytube.7forum.net

Forums

About MyTube
    Rules & Staff
    FAQ
    Announcments & Updates
    Introduce Yourself
    MyTube
    Suggestions
    General Chat & Off Topic
    Football Talk
    Requests
    Tutorials
    Graphic's Design Section
    Awards
    Points Managment
    Points Shop
    Pets Management
    Entertainment
    Arcade
    Book Lounge
    Movie's
    Video's Voting
    Video's
    Electronics
    iPhone/iPod Touch
    Forumotion
    Forumotion Support
    Advertise your forum
    Affiliates
    Facebook
    News & Updates
    Facebook App's
    Advertise Your Facebook
    Myspace
    News & Updates
    Myspace App's
    Advertise Your MySpace
    MyTube Extra's
    MyTube Elite

Last edited by br4dl3y2013 on August 24th 2009, 2:43 am; edited 10 times in total
    br4dl3y2013
    br4dl3y2013
    Forumember

MyTube - Page 2 Empty Re: MyTube

Post by br4dl3y2013 August 24th 2009, 2:45 am

Our users have posted a total of 1071 messages
    We have 15 registered users
    The newest registered user is Olympiakos Piraeus

Join Mytube Today!
    The Best Place For Teens!
    Chat with other teens!
    We have a forum for about everything and if we dont suggest it!

http://mytube.7forum.net/forum.htm
    br4dl3y2013
    br4dl3y2013
    Forumember

Post by br4dl3y2013 August 26th 2009, 1:18 am

Our users have posted a total of 1094 messages
    We have 16 registered users
    The newest registered user is cameroncoats

Come & Join Today
    We have graphics contests!
    And many more great reasons to join!

br4dl3y

Post by br4dl3y August 28th 2009, 2:11 am

Our users have posted a total of 1109 messages
    We have 17 registered users
    The newest registered user is kate-27

We have a fun forum for teens to have fun at,
    many games and graphics contest! it is really fun!

Please Consider Joining!

br4dl3y

Post by br4dl3y August 29th 2009, 6:09 pm

New Forums!
    Contests
    MyTube Music

Come & Join Its really Fun!
    Our users have posted a total of 1207 messages
    We have 18 registered users
    The newest registered user is Abigail

ibradley
    ibradley
    Forumember

Post by ibradley September 2nd 2009, 12:32 am

We Are proud to announce that
    iBradley & iBradleyGraphics are now a part of MyTube!

What is is iBradleyGraphics?
    It is iBradley doing his work, on graphics creations!

Some of his work!

Come To MyTube & Join and request a graphics specifically made by him!

MyTube
    MyTube
    MyTube

MyTube.7forum.net/iBradleyGraphics

~iBradley
    Owner of MyTube!
    ibradley
    ibradley
    Forumember

Post by ibradley September 5th 2009, 12:21 am

MyTube has the Theme Changer!
    And the newest update included the Slider Panel!

I have tutorials on how to create these things for your forum!

Visit MyTube, you wont forget about it... EVER! :wouhou:

MyTube.7forum.net

Our users have posted a total of 1297 messages
    We have 21 registered users
    The newest registered user is meisosm

Last edited by ibradley on September 5th 2009, 1:08 am; edited 1 time in total
    TheListener
    Forumember

Male Posts : 796

Post by TheListener September 5th 2009, 12:43 am

Okay, that's it. You are stealing everything from my site!

http://www.thefacebookforum.net/forum.htm

For example,

Our Welcome Message
    "Welcome ******! Please read the General Rules and Posting Rules before getting fully involved in our community!
    View our Forum Leaders. New members may introduce themselves here.
    If you are new, and you don't know how to use this forum, please look at this guide
    For best results, please use the Google Chrome web browser. We recommend to use 1280 x 800 resolution."

Your Welcome Message
    "Welcome ******! Read the General Rules and Posting Rules before getting involved in MyTube!
    View our Staff. New members may introduce themselves here.
    If you dont know what to do read this guide."

Our guide (Made by me)

Greetings all,

This thread is dedicated for newbies that don't know how to manage the forum

It's very simple!

*GUIDE*

1. How do I register?

2. How do I post?

3. How do I make a new thread?

4. How do I change my avatar?

5. How do I change my signature and how do I attach it to my messages?

6. How can I chat with other members?

7. How do I send a private message?

8.How do I give reputation to someone?

9. How do I get "Posting Points"?

10. How can I become a moderator?

*Answers*

1. Click on "Register". Complete your username, e-mail and password.

2. For posting, go the the thread where you want to post. Then, you'll see a rectangle. Click on it, write your message and click "Send"

3. For making a new thread, First go the right section (For example, if you need to talk about Pet Society, go to Pet Society Section). Then, click on "New Topic". Write the title, the body, and then "Send"

4. Click on "Profile" button (under the banner) --> Avatar --> Select File --> Ready!

5. Only Staff, V.I.P., and Premium Pals can have a signature. Click on "Profile" button (under the banner) --> Signature --> Write what you want to put --> Ready!. For attaching, go to Profile-->Preferences-->Attach my signature. Click on "Yes"--> Ready!

6. You may use the Chatbox. In the forum main page, you'll find a gray rectangle under the banner. Click on Log In, and you'll be able to chat with other members

7. Click on "PM" button (under the banner) --> "New PM" --> Write the name of the user that will receive the message --> Write the body--> Send

8. There are 2 ways to give Reputation:

a) You'll notice, at the right of each message, a "+" and a "-" button. If you want to give a possitive vote, click on "+". If it is negative, click on "-"
    b) By clicking on the "Thanks" button, the user will get 3 Rep Points.
    9. Very simple... Posting a lot!

10. If you want to become a moderator, just send me a PM, telling me your name, age, location, expereince, why you should become a mod, among others. Then, I'll make the decision.

What is a Premium Pals?
    A Premium Pals is a member who has donated (at least $8USD) to the site.

I have to pay to use this forum? That sucks!
    No you don't! This forum will always be free! People who pay get extra bonuses and features.

So why should I donate?
    Your donations will help us buy a .com domain name, purchase a home server, increase gallery space, hide advertisements, and many more!

What about me? What do I get out of this?
    Thats a great question! Your question is answered below:

Premium Pals get these benefits:

Special Group only for Premium Pals
    Premium Pals secret forum where members obviously care about the community
    Discounted shop items from the FB Shoppe
    Own Arcade with the games in the public arcade plus more!
    Light Green Username
    Free Name change - Contact a Moderator for more info
    1000 Facebook Cash!
    Premium Pals Rank with Image
    Signatures allowed
    Edit your posts in certain forums
    Premium Live Private Chat and IM System
    Create your own Album in the Gallery
    Access to site giveaways
    Moderating powers in the Chatbox

That sounds great! Where do I pay?
    You can start the process by clicking the Donate button on the navigation bar or you can click Contribution at the forum footer at any time while visiting the forum. You may pay in two ways:

Your phone via Allopass
    Your credit card via Paypal

Do I get more benefits if I pay more?
    No. Each Premium Pal gets the same benefits, weather you pay $8USD or $80USD.

Currency Min. Price
    USD $8.00
    Euros 5.65
    Pesos 105.96
    CAD 8.73
    AUD 9.83
    Yen 759.13

I paid for this 3 days ago and I'm still not Premium! Whats the deal here?!
    Some transactions may take a week to complete. Be patient, your rewards will come. If a week passes and you still don't have your rewards, please contact Nacho.

Donate Today

Note: If you need help with something, please post here."

Your guide, stolen, of course,
    "Greetings all,

This thread is dedicated for newbies that don't know how to manage the forum

It's very simple!

*GUIDE*

1. How do I register?

2. How do I post?

3. How do I make a new thread?

4. How do I change my avatar?

5. How do I change my signature and how do I attach it to my messages?

6. How can I chat with other members?

7. How do I send a private message?

8. How do I get "Posting Points"?

9. How can I become a moderator?

*Answers*

1. Click on "Register". Complete your username, e-mail and password.

2. For posting, go the the thread where you want to post. Then, you'll see a rectangle. Click on it, write your message and click "Send"

3. For making a new thread, First go the right section (For example, if you need to talk about Pet Society, go to Pet Society Section). Then, click on "New Topic". Write the title, the body, and then "Send"

4. Click on "Profile" button (under the banner) --> Avatar --> Select File --> Ready!

5. Only Staff, V.I.P., and Contributors can have a signature. Click on "Profile" button (under the banner) --> Signature --> Write what you want to put --> Ready!. For attaching, go to Profile-->Preferences-->Attach my signature. Click on "Yes"--> Ready!

6. You may use the Chatbox. In The Navigation On The Left, Click Chatbox. Click on Log In, and you'll be able to chat with other members

7. Click on "PM" button (under the banner) --> "New PM" --> Write the name of the user that will receive the message --> Write the body--> Send

8. Very simple... Posting a lot!

9. If you want to become a moderator, just send me a PM, telling me your name, age, location, expereince, why you should become a mod, among others. Then, I'll make the decision.

What is a Contributor?
    A Contributor is a member who has donated (at least $8USD) to the site.

I have to pay to use this forum? That sucks!
    No you don't! This forum will always be free! People who pay get extra bonuses and features.

So why should I donate?
    Your donations will help us buy a .com domain name, purchase a home server, increase gallery space, hide advertisements, and many more!

What about me? What do I get out of this?
    Thats a great question! Your question is answered below:

Contributor get these benefits:

Special Group only for Contributor's
    Contributor secret forum where members obviously care about the community
    Discounted shop items from the Points Shop
    Own Arcade with the games in the public arcade plus more!
    Free Username change - Contact an Admin for more info
    1000 Points!
    Contributor Rank with Image
    Signatures allowed
    Access to site giveaways
    Moderating powers in the Chatbox

That sounds great! Where do I pay?
    You can click Donation at the forum footer at any time while visiting the forum.
    Or Click This Link: http://mytube.7forum.net/donate.forum

You may pay in two ways:

Your phone via Allopass
    Your credit card via Paypal

Do I get more benefits if I pay more?
    No. Each Contributor gets the same benefits, weather you pay $8USD or $80USD.

I paid for this 3 days ago and I'm still not a Contributor! Whats the deal here?!
    Some transactions may take a week to complete. Be patient, your rewards will come. If a week passes and you still don't have your rewards, please contact Admin.

Donate Today

Note: If you need help with something, please post here."

Our posting rules
    "Facebook Forum Posting Rules

1. All posts must be posted in the correct forum. If you are unsure about where to post something, please contact one of our moderators.
    2. Posts posted in incorrect sections will be marked as spam and will be edited. The member may also be warned.
    3. Double posting is prohibited unless posts are separated by at least 24 hours.
    4. Triple posting is prohibited unless posts are separated by at least 24 hours each.
    5. No Inappropriate Language or Discussion is allowed. Members will be warned and messages will be edited by a moderator.
    6. If a member feels a post is inappropriate, PM a Moderator, do not PM an Admin or Super Moderator.
    7. Posts involving sexism, racism, segregation, etc. will be edited and the member will receive an infraction.
    8. Do not troll or flame. Trolling means you are purposely trying to start a fight. Flaming is when you are putting another member down. Both of these will result in a warning.
    9. Advertising is not allowed in any part of this forum including Private Messages (PM) and Chatbox. The link will be removed and the member will lose his/her Private Message privileges, be banned from the Chatbox, and will not be allowed to display an avatar. The member will also get a warning.
    10. Do not post dangerous URLs - These include links which go to websites which involve information about hacking, scamming or other illegal activities. Not only is it illegal, but many of these sites contain spyware which can be dangerous to yourself or other members of the forum.
    11. Do not post obscene imagery - Posting or linking to images, videos or websites which contain obscene images is not allowed. If you are posting a link to a site which contains swearing, you must say so in your post.
    12. Do not post links to retro servers - This is because not only are many retro servers unsafe to use.
    13. Do not comment on others breaking the forum rules - Although you may just be trying to help, please leave it up to the Moderators and Administrators to deal with rule breakers. This also includes comments asking for another member to be banned or unbanned. If you come across a post which breaks the forum rules, click the "Report Bad Post" button and we will deal with it as soon as possible.
    14. Do not ignore a Forum Moderators warning - A Moderator will send you a private message when you have broken a rule. You should take these warnings seriously.
    15. Do not abuse the "Report Bad Post" button - Anyone who does so will receive a severe punishment.
    16. Do not use bolded and colored text for they are reserved for the staff.
    17. Do not post one or two word sentences as they are a waste and mostly likely can be placed in another post via the edit button.
    18. Do not post messages of numerous smilies.
    19. Have fun!"

Your posting rules STOLEN
    MyTube's Posting Rules

1. All posts must be posted in the correct forum. If you are unsure about where to post something, please contact one of our moderators.
    2. Posts posted in incorrect sections will be marked as spam and will be edited. The member may also be warned.
    3. Double posting is prohibited unless posts are separated by at least 24 hours.
    4. Triple posting is prohibited unless posts are separated by at least 24 hours each.
    5. No Inappropriate Language or Discussion is allowed. Members will be warned and messages will be edited by a moderator.
    6. If a member feels a post is inappropriate, PM a Moderator.
    7. Posts involving sexism, racism, segregation, etc. will be edited and the member will receive an infraction.
    8. Do not troll or flame. Trolling means you are purposely trying to start a fight. Flaming is when you are putting another member down. Both of these will result in a warning.
    9. Advertising is not allowed in any part of this forum including Private Messages (PM) and Chatbox. The link will be removed and the member will lose his/her Private Message privileges, be banned from the Chatbox, and will not be allowed to display an avatar. The member will also get a warning.
    10. Do not post dangerous URLs - These include links which go to websites which involve information about hacking, scamming or other illegal activities. Not only is it illegal, but many of these sites contain spyware which can be dangerous to yourself or other members of the forum.
    11. Do not post obscene imagery - Posting or linking to images, videos or websites which contain obscene images is not allowed. If you are posting a link to a site which contains swearing, you must say so in your post.
    12. Do not post links to retro servers - This is because not only are many retro servers unsafe to use.
    13. Do not comment on others breaking the forum rules - Although you may just be trying to help, please leave it up to the Moderators and Administrators to deal with rule breakers. This also includes comments asking for another member to be banned or unbanned. If you come across a post which breaks the forum rules, click the "Report Bad Post" button and we will deal with it as soon as possible.
    14. Do not ignore a Forum Moderators warning - A Moderator will send you a private message when you have broken a rule. You should take these warnings seriously.
    15. Do not abuse the "Report Bad Post" button - Anyone who does so will receive a severe punishment.
    16. Do not use bolded and colored text for they are reserved for the staff.
    17. Do not post one or two word sentences as they are a waste and mostly likely can be placed in another post via the edit button.
    18. Do not post messages of numerous smilies.
    19. Have fun!"

That's it. I'm reporting your forum now to Typlo because you're stealing all our job and effort. THIEF!
    ibradley
    ibradley
    Forumember

Post by ibradley September 5th 2009, 1:10 am

How could i even possibly get on your site? i have been ip banned for over a month or something?
    I left you alone now you leave me alone!
    TheListener
    Forumember

Post by TheListener September 5th 2009, 1:12 am

You are steling everything, I don't know if it is you or one person from your staff but in my other post I proved that you are stealing data from my site

Forum reported to Typlo

You spammed my site and insulted me as well.

Last edited by Facebook Forum on September 5th 2009, 1:14 am; edited 1 time in total
    ibradley
    ibradley
    Forumember

Post by ibradley September 5th 2009, 1:13 am

I am IP banned from your site, I promise you i didnt do anything, if you want me to i will change the things that are above, i am very sorry!
    TheListener
    Forumember

Post by TheListener September 5th 2009, 1:15 am

Delete all the Stuff you have stolen from my forum:

- Welcome message
    - Newbies Guide