Is there a easy way to get people to join? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Is there a easy way to get people to join?

Fast and Quick

Male Posts : 9
    Language : english

Is there a easy way to get people to join? Empty Is there a easy way to get people to join?

Post by Fast and Quick Mon 29 Jun - 11:23

I've been trying to get some people to join my site, but now its impossible for me when I first started my forum site and tried getting people to join it was ok, but now I have a lot more stuff added to my site kinda (sites) but I imagine it now as there all connected together, but anyways I'm trying to get people to join, but no1 wants to... they either think its a scam or it costs or whatever... I say its completely free to join but they dont listen mostly... so is there anyway to get more people to join? cause I don't know anything to say to get them to join anyone to join... I'm stuck... =/
    apollo*

Language : English

Is there a easy way to get people to join? Empty Re: Is there a easy way to get people to join?

Post by apollo* Mon 29 Jun - 13:17

what is your site about, i'll swap addvertisments with you:) if you want, if your interested send me a message, my site is www.Link removed
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
    Language : English

Is there a easy way to get people to join? Empty Re: Is there a easy way to get people to join?

Post by Sanket Mon 29 Jun - 15:38

apollo*, this is considered as spamming. You receive your first warning for spamming. Please read the rules of the forum here

Moreover, i don't see this as a problem related to your forum. Hence, i am garbaging this topic.