Post Reply Button Shows Post New & No background Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

Post Reply Button Shows Post New & No background

mbarndt

Language : English

Post Reply Button Shows Post New & No background Empty Post Reply Button Shows Post New & No background

Post by mbarndt Thu 16 Jul - 19:13

I manage the forum:http://mbarndtband.forumotion.com/forum.htm

I have a restricted/locked area and the post reply button appears the same as the post new button. This is very confusing to users. This issue dosen't appear in open areas just the restricted "Band Members" area.

I have also uploaded a custom background but it doesn't seem to show. All I can see is the defualt theme background.

Thanks for any help
    Mehtevas
    Mehtevas
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2114
    Language : Currently, I am receiving support requests by P.M. Support requests, which can, and should, be done in the support section.

Post Reply Button Shows Post New & No background Empty Re: Post Reply Button Shows Post New & No background

Post by Mehtevas Thu 16 Jul - 21:20

I dont quite understand your problem, can you post a screen shot?
    mbarndt

Post Reply Button Shows Post New & No background Empty Re: Post Reply Button Shows Post New & No background

Post by mbarndt Fri 17 Jul - 4:44

Here is a screenshot, one button should read post reply, and the other should read post new. I changed the images in the pic management but it still shows up like this.

[img]Post Reply Button Shows Post New & No background Pictur10[/img]
    mbarndt

Post by mbarndt Mon 20 Jul - 20:44

Any help???