I can't sign in even though I'm the Admin Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
5 posters

I can't sign in even though I'm the Admin

Aerisu

Female Posts : 3
    Language : English

I can't sign in even though I'm the Admin Empty I can't sign in even though I'm the Admin

Post by Aerisu July 26th 2009, 1:59 pm

Hello,

well you see I made a new forum just recently and was fixing it up. I accidently clicked the 'delete forum cookies'
    and it made me log out of my username. Whenever I try to sign in again, it says it's invalid. I know I'm the only one member on my forum too... I tried to change my password following this: https://help.forumotion.com/rules-important-points-f10/for-founders-who-lost-their-passwords-t42285.htm

however it doesn't work, nor does asking for my password help either. I'm really stuck and I need to know how to fix this problem. So will you please help me?
    NaXuh
    NaXuh
    Forumember

Male Posts : 226
    Language : English, C#, CSS, HTML, PHP.

I can't sign in even though I'm the Admin Empty Re: I can't sign in even though I'm the Admin

Post by NaXuh July 26th 2009, 2:08 pm

Remember, The name of your user is Admin if you haven't changed it.

You can also log in through the utilities, and from there you can access the admin panel, I think.
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 22186
    Language : test

I can't sign in even though I'm the Admin Empty Re: I can't sign in even though I'm the Admin

Post by MrMario July 26th 2009, 8:06 pm

You will have to wait to get a new password or email.

You can type your forums url/admin
    neoomatrix

Language : Azeri, Eng...

Post by neoomatrix July 26th 2009, 9:26 pm

I have also this problem. Someone steal my admin password and change email too... In Utilities cannot login admin panel. Other admin can login but there (botton of the forum) not showing settings panel link...
    kancli

Language : English

Post by kancli July 30th 2009, 9:00 am

where i can find Admin Panel in my forum??? because Day ago I created a forum. and i can't find my Admin Panel
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 22186
    Language : test

Post by MrMario July 30th 2009, 7:58 pm

Its at the bottom of the footer. You can also type.

Code:
    www.yourforumsurlhere.com/admin
    to get into your admin panel.