How do you make it so guests can't view your forum index? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

How do you make it so guests can't view your forum index?

RoScore
    RoScore

Language : English

How do you make it so guests can't view your forum index? Empty How do you make it so guests can't view your forum index?

Post by RoScore August 15th 2009, 12:12 am

How do you make it so guests can't view your forum page? So they have to login to view it? bwi
    blogger
    Forumember

Female Posts : 366
    Language : English, webkinz, beepish, baby talk, and tech

How do you make it so guests can't view your forum index? Empty Re: How do you make it so guests can't view your forum index?

Post by blogger August 15th 2009, 12:27 am

Well it might take you a while depending on how many catigories u have but go here ACP>General>Home Page (Or whatever it says)> Catigories and forums> click on each and every forum and catigorie and un-check where is says view and reply under guests.
    RoScore
    RoScore

Language : English

How do you make it so guests can't view your forum index? Empty Re: How do you make it so guests can't view your forum index?

Post by RoScore August 15th 2009, 12:28 am

That was what I wanted to do... But I don't use the admin panel much.. I use Templates so I can edit the codes directly.
    blogger
    Forumember

Female Posts : 366
    Language : English, webkinz, beepish, baby talk, and tech

Post by blogger August 15th 2009, 12:56 am

No other way sorry.