How can I change the contents of email confirmation for new user registration? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

How can I change the contents of email confirmation for new user registration?

afi

Language : English

How can I change the contents of email confirmation for new user registration? Empty How can I change the contents of email confirmation for new user registration?

Post by afi August 21st 2009, 4:39 am

I can't seem to find this option anywhere in the admin panel. Please help. Thanks!
    Mehtevas
    Mehtevas
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2114
    Language : Currently, I am receiving support requests by P.M. Support requests, which can, and should, be done in the support section.

How can I change the contents of email confirmation for new user registration? Empty Re: How can I change the contents of email confirmation for new user registration?

Post by Mehtevas August 21st 2009, 5:20 am

What exactly do you mean?
    afi

How can I change the contents of email confirmation for new user registration? Empty Re: How can I change the contents of email confirmation for new user registration?

Post by afi August 21st 2009, 5:24 am

You know when a new user registers, they get a confirmation email where they have to confirm by clicking a link? I want to know how to change the contents in that email. To be more exact, I want to change this part:

Welcome to The forum of the forums forums

Please keep this email in your savebox. Your account informations are as follow:

----------------------------
    Mehtevas
    Mehtevas
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 2114
    Language : Currently, I am receiving support requests by P.M. Support requests, which can, and should, be done in the support section.

Post by Mehtevas August 21st 2009, 5:27 am

So you want self activation?

I believe its
    ACP>>>Gneral (tab)>>> Configuration>>>choose>>>save
    afi

Post by afi August 21st 2009, 6:28 am

Kinko wrote:So you want self activation?

I believe its
    ACP>>>Gneral (tab)>>> Configuration>>>choose>>>save

No. I want to be able to change the contents of email confirmation sent to newly registered users. Automatic activation, user activation, admin activation; all these options will generate the same email confirmation. I want to know how to change the contents.
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766

Post by Sanket August 21st 2009, 3:13 pm

Cant change that.