How Do You Change The Border Color For "Thanked" Messages only? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

How Do You Change The Border Color For "Thanked" Messages only?

carbonfibah
    carbonfibah
    Forumember

Male Posts : 36
    Language : english

How Do You Change The Border Color For "Thanked" Messages only? Empty How Do You Change The Border Color For "Thanked" Messages only?

Post by carbonfibah September 1st 2009, 10:30 am

My question is

Can you change the color of the border on posts that someone has used the thanks button?

I want the background to stay the same as the rest, but maybe a nice outline would be cool, subtle but still shows it was a message people liked and used the thanks button.

Thanks.
    crystal786
    crystal786
    Forumember

Female Posts : 924
    Language : English

How Do You Change The Border Color For "Thanked" Messages only? Empty Re: How Do You Change The Border Color For "Thanked" Messages only?

Post by crystal786 September 1st 2009, 5:21 pm

I dont think thats possible at the moment but maybe Forumotion will add it later.
    carbonfibah
    carbonfibah
    Forumember

Male Posts : 36
    Language : english

How Do You Change The Border Color For "Thanked" Messages only? Empty Re: How Do You Change The Border Color For "Thanked" Messages only?

Post by carbonfibah September 2nd 2009, 12:47 am

crystal786 wrote:I dont think thats possible at the moment but maybe Forumotion will add it later.

ok, thanks.