My members are recieving emails saying they've lost passwords Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
2 posters

My members are recieving emails saying they've lost passwords

Ambersuz
    Ambersuz
    Forumember

Female Posts : 97
    Language : English & Spanish

My members are recieving emails saying they've lost passwords Empty My members are recieving emails saying they've lost passwords

Post by Ambersuz September 19th 2009, 3:10 pm

This is the msg they are getting.....I just got one myself and I'n admin! Does anyone know what this is about or could it be a glitch?

Hello Ambersuz

You are receiving this email because you have (or someone pretending to be you has) requested a new password to be sent for your account on Missing Madeleine. If you did not request this email then please ignore it, if you keep receiving it please contact the board administrator.

To use the new password, you need to activate it. To do this, click the link provided below.

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.n.....etc

If successful you will be able to login using the following password:

Password: 3058d84f

Of course, you can change this password yourself via the profile page. If you have any difficulties, please contact the board administrator.

--
    Deathspawn
    Deathspawn
    Forumember

Male Posts : 76
    Language : English

My members are recieving emails saying they've lost passwords Empty Re: My members are recieving emails saying they've lost passwords

Post by Deathspawn September 19th 2009, 3:21 pm

Ambersuz wrote:This is the msg they are getting.....I just got one myself and I'n admin! Does anyone know what this is about or could it be a glitch?

Hello Ambersuz

You are receiving this email because you have (or someone pretending to be you has) requested a new password to be sent for your account on Missing Madeleine. If you did not request this email then please ignore it, if you keep receiving it please contact the board administrator.

To use the new password, you need to activate it. To do this, click the link provided below.

http://missingmadeleine.forumotion.n.....etc

If successful you will be able to login using the following password:

Password: 3058d84f

Of course, you can change this password yourself via the profile page. If you have any difficulties, please contact the board administrator.

--

Someone is trying to use the recover password on the accounts. Don't really know how to find out who is doing it...
    Ambersuz
    Ambersuz
    Forumember

Female Posts : 97
    Language : English & Spanish

My members are recieving emails saying they've lost passwords Empty Re: My members are recieving emails saying they've lost passwords

Post by Ambersuz September 19th 2009, 4:29 pm

It could be anyone who knows our emails right?