set my portal to the default home page after logging in... Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

set my portal to the default home page after logging in...

regentofgaia

Language : English

set my portal to the default home page after logging in... Empty set my portal to the default home page after logging in...

Post by regentofgaia September 19th 2009, 5:24 pm

hello everyone.

is this possible? making my portal as my default home page after logging in?
    WhitePoint
    WhitePoint
    Active Poster

Male Posts : 1206
    Language : Romanian, Spanish, English, Catalan and a little French

set my portal to the default home page after logging in... Empty Re: set my portal to the default home page after logging in...

Post by WhitePoint September 19th 2009, 5:38 pm

Once you log in do not think is possible, but when you enter the forum is possible
    Mystic_gohan2
    Forumember

set my portal to the default home page after logging in... Empty Re: set my portal to the default home page after logging in...

Post by Mystic_gohan2 September 19th 2009, 5:44 pm

go in your portal > view page source > select all > copy > admin panel > modules > HTML pages management > paste the code . enter title as portal > use this as homepage yes > save. Very good
    regentofgaia

Post by regentofgaia September 19th 2009, 5:56 pm

I mean, Im viewing the portal page as a guest.

then ill log in my account.
    after logging in, i see the forum page.

what i want to happen is to see the portal page after logging in, not the forum index page.

thanks guys Smile