Does Admin/Mods exist here??????? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Does Admin/Mods exist here???????

~Audrey~
    ~Audrey~
    Forumember

Female Posts : 30
    Language : English

Does Admin/Mods exist here??????? Empty Does Admin/Mods exist here???????

Post by ~Audrey~ October 18th 2009, 5:50 am

If the admin and/or mods exist here, do they actually try and help you with your forum problems? Evil or Very Mad If they don't know the answer do they bother to tell you that or do they just leave you hanging forever? Mad

I have a problem and can't get any response. Evil or Very Mad

Original post:

https://help.forumotion.com/other-problems-f46/my-guests-can-t-vote-but-should-be-able-to-not-resolved-t56346.htm
    Darren1
    Darren1
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 11853
    Language : English

Does Admin/Mods exist here??????? Empty Re: Does Admin/Mods exist here???????

Post by Darren1 October 18th 2009, 5:57 am

Does Admin/Mods exist here??????? Hello

This support forum is primarily driven by non-staff helpers such as myself.
    All the staff here (excluding Typlo, The Godfather & Canceo) are volunteer's, and we have a life outside of the forum.
    We request you to be patient until someone can help you out.

In your other thread, the latest post Today at 5:44 am, where as the time currently is 2.55PM ( GMT +10; Sydney Australia time )

Someone will always try to help you out, no matter what, just sometimes you need to be patient which includes waiting more than 6 hours for someone to come on and help you.

I didn't see your question before, thus I didn't help you; I can attempt to help you now, in the other thread Wink
    kirk
    kirk
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
    Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Does Admin/Mods exist here??????? Empty Re: Does Admin/Mods exist here???????

Post by kirk October 18th 2009, 6:00 am

~Audrey~ wrote:If the admin and/or mods exist here, do they actually try and help you with your forum problems? Evil or Very Mad If they don't know the answer do they bother to tell you that or do they just leave you hanging forever? Mad

I have a problem and can't get any response. Evil or Very Mad

Original post:

https://help.forumotion.com/other-problems-f46/my-guests-can-t-vote-but-should-be-able-to-not-resolved-t56346.htm

Well were not miracle workers if thats what your asking?
    honestly all staff work very hard to help as many people as possible to the best of our ability.So what was that you where implying here again?

Now what do your forums permissions say?
    Did you go through all your forums permissions in advanced mode to see if they are set for guest to vote and or create polls?

Since there is already a thread open for Audrey problem.
    This thread is now locked and can be continued from the origanal.