Google Translator Menu Appears at Top of ACP Page Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Google Translator Menu Appears at Top of ACP Page

Master Marc
    Master Marc
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
    Language : English and Spanish.

Google Translator Menu Appears at Top of ACP Page Empty Google Translator Menu Appears at Top of ACP Page

Post by Master Marc November 14th 2009, 8:36 pm

Hello,

On my forum, when I navigate to :

ACP=>General Tab=>Forum=>Categories and forums=>Forum Permissions Control=>Annoying Menu Appears

I see this annoying google translator menu :

ScreenShot :
    >> https://i.servimg.com/u/f86/14/46/24/48/error210.png

Can a staff member report this to a tech please?

By the way, the page is in english, and every time I visit that page, without touching anything, that appears, TT

I think this problem started after these updates.

This topic should be moved to the "Need of a technician ?" forum, fufufu

Edit :

My forum's link is :

>> http://www.iwebbuddy.com/forum.htm

Just for the techs, Wink
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
    Language : English

Google Translator Menu Appears at Top of ACP Page Empty Re: Google Translator Menu Appears at Top of ACP Page

Post by Sanket November 14th 2009, 8:52 pm

Did you try it with other browsers?

Also, can i see the whole image screenshot including the browser address in there?
    Master Marc
    Master Marc
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
    Language : English and Spanish.

Google Translator Menu Appears at Top of ACP Page Empty Re: Google Translator Menu Appears at Top of ACP Page

Post by Master Marc November 17th 2009, 8:37 pm

Sanket wrote:Did you try it with other browsers?

Also, can i see the whole image screenshot including the browser address in there?
    Hey Sanket,

I did a little testing, and I noticed this problem happens when ever I add my google toolbar to the top of my window, beu

I think there is some script that's allowing the google translator to activate when ever I visit that page in my administration panel...

It works fine when ever I remove the google toolbar from my window, btw. But when ever I re add it, this problem happens...
    kirk
    kirk
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
    Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Post by kirk November 17th 2009, 9:55 pm

Master Marc wrote:
    Sanket wrote:Did you try it with other browsers?

Hey Sanket,

I did a little testing, and I noticed this problem happens when ever I add my google toolbar to the top of my window, beu

I think there is some script that's allowing the google translator to activate when ever I visit that page in my administration panel...

It works fine when ever I remove the google toolbar from my window, btw. But when ever I re add it, this problem happens...

oh sorry man i meant to ask for you yesterday. ( Shocked that dang kirk) Shocked

But thats cool looks like you have it up now Razz
    Anyway i dont see it when i am in there.. i do notice my translator always comes up when i go to a forum thats not in English.. but i never see it in the acp..
    So may be it depends on the browser? and i guess since it dont appear when you remove the tool bar the just remove the tool bar. i guess it can be a pain to keep adding and removing it though.. but i am stumped why this would come up.. i mean it's in English?

Anyway i'll see you over at your place in a bit. i will be doing some more work there tonight. peace bro Very good
    Sanket
    Sanket
    ForumGuru

Male Posts : 48766
    Language : English

Post by Sanket November 18th 2009, 3:32 pm

Think its a browser issue then Marc.