Main Forum Logo Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

Main Forum Logo

daf1999

Language : english

Main Forum Logo Empty Main Forum Logo

Post by daf1999 December 9th 2009, 2:28 pm

Hi
    I have an image as the "Main Forum Logo" which shows at the top when you 1st login to the forum.
    My issue is I only want it to be shown at this front page and not at the top of every sub forum and thread that is navigated to. Is there a way to do this?
    Reason is that the image is a bit large and means having to scroll down on every page you want to read (not so bad on front page but not on every page)

Thanks in advance.
    stingerbz

Language : English

Main Forum Logo Empty Re: Main Forum Logo

Post by stingerbz December 9th 2009, 8:30 pm

You would change The place that the URL you set for the image is make a new Catg. and add it to that one.
    kirk
    kirk
    Forumaster

Male Posts : 11037
    Language : English,Vulcan,Klingon, Romulan,& Gorn

Main Forum Logo Empty Re: Main Forum Logo

Post by kirk December 10th 2009, 6:39 am

daf1999 wrote:Hi
    I have an image as the "Main Forum Logo" which shows at the top when you 1st login to the forum.
    My issue is I only want it to be shown at this front page and not at the top of every sub forum and thread that is navigated to. Is there a way to do this?
    Reason is that the image is a bit large and means having to scroll down on every page you want to read (not so bad on front page but not on every page)

Thanks in advance.

whats you forum link? all you can do is re-size it. if you have the logo up it will show on every page there is really no way around that.