How to hide registered users from Who is Online ? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

How to hide registered users from Who is Online ?

MaxPayne
    MaxPayne
    Forumember

Male Posts : 90
    Language : English, German, Italian, Romanian, French

How to hide registered users from Who is Online ? Empty How to hide registered users from Who is Online ?

Post by MaxPayne Fri Dec 18, 2009 11:33 am

Hi everyone. I would like to know how to hide the number of "registered users" my forum has. I saw that it's possible on another forumotion forum and I would like to know how it works.
    Thanks in advance bye
    Master Marc
    Master Marc
    Hyperactive

Male Posts : 3661
    Language : English and Spanish.

How to hide registered users from Who is Online ? Empty Re: How to hide registered users from Who is Online ?

Post by Master Marc Fri Dec 18, 2009 12:40 pm

Hello,

If you would like to remove that, then you would have to remove the whole 'bottom of forum' menu, Wink

AP=>Display Tab=>Homepage=>Structure and hierarchy=>Hierarchy=>Display viewonline information box on index=>Never=>Save
    MaxPayne
    MaxPayne
    Forumember

How to hide registered users from Who is Online ? Empty Re: How to hide registered users from Who is Online ?

Post by MaxPayne Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:00 pm

Thx a lot Master Marc but now the entire "Who is onine" status disappeared.
    Is this the only way to get rid of it?
    MrMario
    MrMario
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 22186
    Language : test

Post by MrMario Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:06 pm

Do you just want to removed the who's been online in this amount of time?
    MaxPayne
    MaxPayne
    Forumember

Post by MaxPayne Fri Dec 18, 2009 1:14 pm

MrMario wrote:Do you just want to removed the who's been online in this amount of time?

No only the the "We have ....registred users". But I guess that it's not possible. However I think there is a way to divide the "Who is online" status by creating a new widget called Statistics but I don't know what to insert as HTML content. Can you help me?
    Even on this offcial forumotion site you can see the Who is online status and then below statistics. Help I used the search function but I can't find any useful info about how to do it.
    MaxPayne
    MaxPayne
    Forumember

Post by MaxPayne Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:44 am

Please can anyone help me? How can I have "Statistics" below "Who is online" like on this forum?