How to view visitor's messages first in profile? Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
3 posters

How to view visitor's messages first in profile?

venusrose
    venusrose
    Forumember

Female Posts : 47
    Language : english

How to view visitor's messages first in profile? Empty How to view visitor's messages first in profile?

Post by venusrose February 7th 2010, 4:11 am

You know how you click on the member's profile and it displays the default one? You know with these categories
    Visitor messages | Profile | Statistics | Friends | Contact

Is there a way to display the visitor's message first when you click on a person's profile? I notice people miss "new posts" on it quite easily because they usually don't click on it. Perhaps this requires template editing?
    If there's a way, I would like the visitor's message to display just under the profile but I'm sure we can't.
    Darren1
    Darren1
    Helper
    Helper

Male Posts : 11853
    Language : English

How to view visitor's messages first in profile? Empty Re: How to view visitor's messages first in profile?

Post by Darren1 February 7th 2010, 4:29 am

Hello,

I'm sorry but I don't believe this is possible, even with template editing, as it would require you to change certain things in the DataBase.
    PrincessTyper
    PrincessTyper
    Forumember

Female Posts : 234

How to view visitor's messages first in profile? Empty Re: How to view visitor's messages first in profile?

Post by PrincessTyper February 8th 2010, 4:29 am

well i did some editing and i got it to show up on the users profile above the
    Visitor messages | Profile | Statistics | Friends | Contact view so you can all ways see it. Smile
    venusrose
    venusrose
    Forumember

Female Posts : 47

Post by venusrose February 21st 2010, 12:44 am

well i did some editing and i got it to show up on the users profile above the
    Visitor messages | Profile | Statistics | Friends | Contact view so you can all ways see it

So you actually got it to work? Was it complicated? I would like to see it if you have it on your forum, just so I know it's the same thing as what I meant in the first post. XD