adding widget with HTML code to show things such as teamspeak viewer on portal Hitskin_logo Hitskin.com

This is a Hitskin.com skin preview
Install the skinReturn to the skin page

The forum of the forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

adding widget with HTML code to show things such as teamspeak viewer on portal

Zer0 Bern

Language : English

adding widget with HTML code to show things such as teamspeak viewer on portal Empty adding widget with HTML code to show things such as teamspeak viewer on portal

Post by Zer0 Bern February 21st 2010, 3:39 pm

I've been trying to add a widget on my portal page to show my TeamSpeak 3 server and the users connected but it's not working, any help on this would be appreciated.
    Zer0 Bern

adding widget with HTML code to show things such as teamspeak viewer on portal Empty Re: adding widget with HTML code to show things such as teamspeak viewer on portal

Post by Zer0 Bern February 21st 2010, 4:05 pm

oh forgot to add that I am using tsviewer.com
    Zer0 Bern

adding widget with HTML code to show things such as teamspeak viewer on portal Empty Re: adding widget with HTML code to show things such as teamspeak viewer on portal

Post by Zer0 Bern February 21st 2010, 7:26 pm

figured it out, if anyone is interested... what you need to do is Create a new widget, in the HTML editor click the A/A box top right of the HTML editor then copy and past the java script code you got from www.tsviewer.com and save it, add it to your portal in either column 1 or 2 then save it and you're done, and don't forget to add tsviewer.com's IP to your server querry white list txt file